• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
Im going to try to get those toy hand cuffs that you have to press a button to get off, because im too lazy to get real ones. Im gonna have to put on the plastic bag first which means i need to hold my breath in the bag until ive got both cuffs on. If it works then ill die, if not ill retry with a diffrent method i don't want to die by corona so ill die my own way.

Ps: people might have survived corona, but i have asthma so its worse for me.​

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Can I share my experience with serious lung disease and deadly illness I caught? you may live through Corona-so don't CTB due to having corona.

Reactions: BetterInthanOut
Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
Now your probably thinking how is he gonna do that without getting caught, well im gonna be in my bathroom. I'll lock the door turn on the shower and blast some music so they don't hear.​
Can I share my experience with serious lung disease and deadly illness I caught? you may live through Corona-so don't CTB due to having corona.

Its not just corona, im just saying thats not how im willing to die.
Now your probably thinking how is he gonna do that without getting caught, well im gonna be in my bathroom. I'll lock the door turn on the shower and blast some music so they don't hear.​

Its not just corona, im just saying thats not how im willing to die.

I mean, either way im gonna die if i get it but im not trying to CBT over covid 19 i have so much worse than that, Im saying im gonna die by a plastic bag becase its better than last method i was thinking of which was getting corona.

Last edited: