CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Just tried to sleep and all I can think are all my major reasons to ctb. Usually I like to distract myself, but it's impossible when trying to sleep. I guess I just have to wait until I become tired enough to sleep. Why can't even this be simple and easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: suisuiforum, WitheringAway, FuneralCry and 2 others
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Just tried to sleep and all I can think are all my major reasons to ctb. Usually I like to distract myself, but it's impossible when trying to sleep. I guess I just have to wait until I become tired enough to sleep. Why can't even this be simple and easy.
Used to have similar problems. Benzos and other meds can help with that. Just know there is some room for recovery if you want it :heart:

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Used to have similar problems. Benzos and other meds can help with that. Just know there is some room for recovery if you want it :heart:
I sometimes take melatonin since that's all I have access to, but I should probably get stronger meds.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It's the damned survival instinct. It's really hard to think of anything else once the risk of death becomes so imminent. In this hyped up state, no sleep aids really help me except the strong shit like Ambien, which doesn't really care if you're relaxed enough to sleep in my experience.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sometimes I get like that, where I cannot sleep as I am thinking too much. Sleep is what I look forward to the most, so it can be disappointing when I am unable to.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
It's the damned survival instinct. It's really hard to think of anything else once the risk of death becomes so imminent. In this hyped up state, no sleep aids really help me except the strong shit like Ambien, which doesn't really care if you're relaxed enough to sleep in my experience.
Huh never saw it that way. I only considered SI to be that feeling you get once you are taking the last step.

Loneliest

Loneliest

Slow dancing to my death
Jun 23, 2021
I literally can't sleep at all for the past few weeks. When I try to, my brain just won't shut down. I think I also don't want to sleep, because I don't want the next day to come.