P

pandsniper100

Feb 18, 2023
I once tried to off myself off this building the fence that is now 2 x the height not that it would take much effort to hop it tho like if anyone thinks this is stopping people they dumb af
AD18F05B 71E7 441F 86AE 28671F520267

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, those who choose the jumping method really are so courageous to me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How high is that building? Looks like 6-storey max?

I wish you all the best with your plan. Jumping is so difficult bc SI is so strong. I hope you find peace. Good luck!

Reactions: Meditation guide
P

pandsniper100

Feb 18, 2023
How high is that building? Looks like 6-storey max?

I wish you all the best with your plan. Jumping is so difficult bc SI is so strong. I hope you find peace. Good luck!
Think it's more like 8 or 9 stories especially since the part wher I was going to jump was a bit lower than the surrounding elevation of the ground if that makes sense

I mean si is strong but the only thing that stopped me the first time was cops hopefully that won't happen on the next go around I just want it to be as bloody and messy as possible I want them to know the pain I was in every day and relise maybe there should be an option for euthanasia if life really is that shit for some maybe we should not force them to do it this way and make it a little less messy and painful for that that might be nice no Dick heads sorry going one a rant
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, those who choose the jumping method really are so courageous to me.
I just want it to be as messy as possible to show the pain I was in the more gruesome the better
I checked how may it was 9

Saturday (8am - 6pm) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Pay & Display

• All day - £2.70
Sunday (8am - 6pm) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 Pay & Display

• All day - £2.00
Bank Holidays

• No charge to park
Contract Parking (Levels 7, 8 & 9)

Floor 9 being the top

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

pandsniper100

Feb 18, 2023
Are you scared?
Am I scared I mean Yh probably first time I attempted I was shaking like a leaf legit could not stop if I tryed

But at the same time am more scared to stay alive than die Eternal sleep sounds quite ideal

Might drink a feu drinks befor the second time so my si is not as intact