Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my exparents are fucking assholes that only give a fuck about themselves. they dont give a flying shit about me and even now that i havent spoken to them in almost 10yrs they still indirectly treat me like shit. i had to stop going to therapy for the benefit of my brothers because of those fucking assholes but this one fucking takes it.
he messaged a bit ago saying "ive got 2 hens", which probably seems stupid to most of you but....i had hens when i was little.....to this day....im 100% convinced that when i was 10 they murdered them...then blamed it on me....a 10yro...my own pets.......but those god damn fucking assholes treat my brothers like fucking royalty while i was literally left for dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Someone123 and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear about that. Did you respond to your brother at all?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear about that. Did you respond to your brother at all?
no...(facebook) i actually just got back to this tab from putting him on ignore so he wouldnt know while having almost the same function. its not his fault his parents are fucking 2yros

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
no...(facebook) i actually just got back to this tab from putting him on ignore so he wouldnt know while having almost the same function. its not his fault his parents are fucking 2yros
Do whatever you need to do to disconnect yourself from him, if he is as you describe (a psycho!). I'm sorry your family environment was so negative.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
if he is as you describe (a psycho!).
my brother no. thats the upsetting part in this, hes just a child caught up in their bullshit. its my "parents" that are the problem. my brother deserves none of this.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
my brother no. thats the upsetting part in this, hes just a child caught up in their bullshit. its my "parents" that are the problem. my brother deserves none of this.
How old is your brother if you don't mind me asking? When you said little I thought he was just as young as you but I might be wrong, is he actually a minor still? That might explain more things and sorry for labeling him something he isn't if that's the case!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
How old is your brother if you don't mind me asking? When you said little I thought he was just as young as you but I might be wrong, is he actually a minor still? That might explain more things and sorry for labeling him something he isn't if that's the case
well youre not wrong, just mistakenly throw in the wrong direction lol. hes about 12

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well, here's to hoping he can get his act together :(
theres no act for him to get together. he owns chickens, theres no harm in that. its the parents thats the problem

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
theres no act for him to get together. he owns chickens, theres no harm in that. its the parents thats the problem
Oh crap I completely misread your post, I thought by 'they' you meant your brother for some reason and he was twisted and murdered them. Did you actually mean your parents? If so, that's horrible. It would be horrible either way but your parents are truly awful for doing that to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Oh crap I completely misread your post, I thought by 'they' you meant your brother for some reason and he was twisted and murdered them. Did you actually mean your parents? If so, that's horrible. It would be horrible either way but your parents are truly awful for doing that to you.
yes my "parents". my little brother would have only just been born, possibly not even, so that actually would have been impressive if he did lmfao