• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm really struggling with occupying my time lately because I just feel so depressed and bored. Like nothing has meaning, I know I'm not going to be here much longer, why try to do anything? Every small goal I achieve brings a moment of...not happiness, but just accomplishment of some sort, but that fades so quickly and then I get depressed because there's no end to the goals. Idk if I'm even making sense...Haven't set a date yet but was thinking sometime next month just so I can pay some things off and pay my rent for the month before I go to give my friend time to take care of my stuff if he wants/is able. It's just...how do I even occupy myself until I'm really ready? I don't want to just act impulsively, have been trying to plan things as best I can, make notes, finalize details. It's just so hard to hold on and I feel like everything is pointless. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. For those who have figured out something that helps them, what is it that helps you hold on?

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt, appalachian moon, dolphin and 5 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Fear of failure the next time I try to CTB is what keeps me here.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Same here, especially about the goals.

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
The only thing I can think is doing the exact opposite of what I feel like doing: make those goals. Eg. Finish the major questlines in my MMO, finish my course on Duolingo. But I also don't want to keep suffering so idk :notsure:

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'm really struggling with occupying my time lately because I just feel so depressed and bored. Like nothing has meaning, I know I'm not going to be here much longer, why try to do anything? Every small goal I achieve brings a moment of...not happiness, but just accomplishment of some sort, but that fades so quickly and then I get depressed because there's no end to the goals. Idk if I'm even making sense...Haven't set a date yet but was thinking sometime next month just so I can pay some things off and pay my rent for the month before I go to give my friend time to take care of my stuff if he wants/is able. It's just...how do I even occupy myself until I'm really ready? I don't want to just act impulsively, have been trying to plan things as best I can, make notes, finalize details. It's just so hard to hold on and I feel like everything is pointless. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. For those who have figured out something that helps them, what is it that helps you hold on?
What keeps me hanging on is myself. I know I am stronger than this, I was a soldier, I was taught to just keep pushing, and trying.

Recently journaling, and knowing that within 3 months I will be able to get back on medications, and schedule my ECT to start has kept me hanging on. It is not easy at all... I fight the thoughts everyday. I want to be able to leave home, I want to be able to have friends, I just dont want to feel this way anymore. It's not that I want to die, it just seems like the only way to not feel like this currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt, WinterIsComing and Rukia
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I am in a similar place. I've gotten through the anguish of deciding to CTB but it's not time yet. In 12 days I fly to go live with my dad. It will be harder then but still, I'm not killing myself 3,000 miles from my family. I want to see them again. Right now what's hard is doing anything at all. I need to clean up my place before moveout but I'm just binging on junk food and dicking around online all day.

I guess what keeps me going is the prospect of a little peace before I die. Away from my shit job, in a comfy middle class house, with enough $ in my account to order N.

I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off living with a concerned parent, but one can dream. I don't see any future but I'm not killing myself before I go out there. So that's what I look forward to now. A little peace at my dad's house.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, throwaway123 and Rukia