• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I know it can be quite painful the sn hitting your esophagus/stomach, using some supplements and also Ppi's thought im worried because antiacids arent recomended anymore, does anyone know if its okay to use ppis before sn?

Reactions: Twntysix
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I'd lookout lying down postures to take to prevent vomiting. The way I see SN and it's my method, any pain is temporary really.

Reactions: LI3 and Twntysix
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Mar 20, 2023
Make sure you properly fast beforehand, you don't want to risk eating anything for at least a day.

Reactions: LI3
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I know it can be quite painful the sn hitting your esophagus/stomach, using some supplements and also Ppi's thought im worried because antiacids arent recomended anymore, does anyone know if its okay to use ppis before sn?
Stay away from tomato sauce and chocolate

Reactions: LI3
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
PPeH no longer recommends antacids for SN because it lowers the pH environment of your stomach. Ideally you want a low pH environment for your stomach because of the way SN interacts with acids, the more acid there is, the quicker SN will knock you out.

Sadly I think the same would be for PPIs, they just go about changing acid in a different way (antacids just almost/completely disable all your pumps from pumping out acid for a couple of hours, PPIs either reduces the amount of acids your pumps can send out at a time or turns off just a few at a time).

If you don't mind me asking, do you know what kind of PPI you're on? I used to suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, it is entirely possible to cure yourself of GERD because I no longer feel it, but I think the kind of PPI your doctor puts you on can make a big difference on how easy it is to get over GERD.

They first put me on Omeprazole, that's usually the first kind doctors will try to put you on. They were absolute crap for me. I'd only feel slightly better after taking them for 6 days, then sadly feel much worse after taking another on the 7th day. And you know how much of a bastard most doctors can be, one of them tried keeping me on Omeprazole for 2 months. While it eventually got rid of the burning sensation, it was merely replaced with a terrible swollen sensation.

In the end I had to resort to lying to a different doctor saying that I was on 60mg of Omeprazole for 9 days (when I really have only ever taken that much for 2 days) and that I was starting to lose weight. He moved me onto Lansoprazole 20mg once a day, and my god Lansoprazole worked like a dream. I was actually starting to feel better after 3 days, and when I finished the whole course of 28 days my GERD was completely gone (I still had a few extra Lansoprazole just to ween myself off of them because it's recommended to do that with PPIs to avoid acid rebound).

Reactions: LI3 and Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
PPeH no longer recommends antacids for SN because it lowers the pH environment of your stomach. Ideally you want a low pH environment for your stomach because of the way SN interacts with acids, the more acid there is, the quicker SN will knock you out.

Sadly I think the same would be for PPIs, they just go about changing acid in a different way (antacids just almost/completely disable all your pumps from pumping out acid for a couple of hours, PPIs either reduces the amount of acids your pumps can send out at a time or turns off just a few at a time).

If you don't mind me asking, do you know what kind of PPI you're on? I used to suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, it is entirely possible to cure yourself of GERD because I no longer feel it, but I think the kind of PPI your doctor puts you on can make a big difference on how easy it is to get over GERD.

They first put me on Omeprazole, that's usually the first kind doctors will try to put you on. They were absolute crap for me. I'd only feel slightly better after taking them for 6 days, then sadly feel much worse after taking another on the 7th day. And you know how much of a bastard most doctors can be, one of them tried keeping me on Omeprazole for 2 months. While it eventually got rid of the burning sensation, it was merely replaced with a terrible swollen sensation.

In the end I had to resort to lying to a different doctor saying that I was on 60mg of Omeprazole for 9 days (when I really have only ever taken that much for 2 days) and that I was starting to lose weight. He moved me onto Lansoprazole 20mg once a day, and my god Lansoprazole worked like a dream. I was actually starting to feel better after 3 days, and when I finished the whole course of 28 days my GERD was completely gone (I still had a few extra Lansoprazole just to ween myself off of them because it's recommended to do that with PPIs to avoid acid rebound).
Pantoprazole

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Pantoprazole
I'm not familiar with Pantoprazole. How is it working out for you?

Ideally the PPI should cure you of your gastroesophageal reflux disease after 4 weeks (although you may need to take a few extra days or a week to slowly taper off of the PPI to avoid acid rebound). If not, try asking your doctor if you can switch to Lansoprazole, say it was a recommendation from a friend who tried Lansoprazole for treating GERD and it worked for them.

Reactions: LI3 and Kta1994