• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
(I earlier apologize for bad English, it's not my first language)

So basically I was trying to figure out what was the best way to CTB, and I actually have some options.

1: First I thought about going in overdose with a medicine called co-efferalgan (a mix of about 500mg of paracetamol and 30mg of codeine phosphate per tablet), but I'm not very convinced cuz Idk if the total amount of tablets that I have (around 20) contain a sufficient amount of codeine phosphate were I can die from (the total of codeine phosphate is like 600mg) and I'm also scared that the paracetamol will make all the process really painful.

2: The second method that I have In mind is trying to half hang myself with a bike chain while taking some melatonin so it wont be painful (I think).

3: The last method that I thought of is to take some melatonin and then to put a bag on my head and then to tie it with some tape around my head.

This were the methods I could think of and I also thought about putting a bag on my head and then using some helium to faint, but Idk were I can find some helium. I still apologize for bad English, I'm not very skilled. If u can give me some advice I'll be really glad.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with mega threads about reliable methods.

Regarding your suggested methods:

1. forget about it
2. partial is a reliable method but use a rope and read the hanging mega thread, but partial has a high failure rate imo. Full suspension would be the way to go imo.
3. It works with the right setup but not with a simple plastic bag over your head.