Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Honestly, I'm so desperate at this point, I'm like seriously considering trying to do foot fetish content or like finding a guy who will pay me to do erp and be an online girlfriend. I'd be a great one though but it's not my first option, I'm just so tired of being broke 😭

Reactions: natthebrat, squirley and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I feel you I have to grab on to any oportunity to make money otherwise I couldn´t get anything

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Ugh I feel you. I'm autistic with a strong inclination of also having ADHD.

It's like my brain has a limit of one task per day, which usually gets occupied by feeding myself and… existing? It's tiring enough as it is. I don't even have any energy to go do things I love. How the hell am I supposed to work for my entire life;-;

Not to mention how hard it is to find a job in the first place. Especially when you need accommodations and a flexible schedule. I don't even care for earning a lot of money, I just want to survive on my own.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, sserafim and Kempel556
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you could sign up to become a cam model "myfreecams.com" is the best one i know of

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
you could sign up to become a cam model "myfreecams.com" is the best one i know of
Do you know people who use the site?

Ugh I feel you. I'm autistic with a strong inclination of also having ADHD.

It's like my brain has a limit of one task per day, which usually gets occupied by feeding myself and… existing? It's tiring enough as it is. I don't even have any energy to go do things I love. How the hell am I supposed to work for my entire life;-;

Not to mention how hard it is to find a job in the first place. Especially when you need accommodations and a flexible schedule. I don't even care for earning a lot of money, I just want to survive on my own.
Yeah and the worst part is, I have a job but the cost of living is so high, I just can't afford it and I'm denied government help and with my physical disability, it's hard when everyone's just like "get a second job" and I'm like… bro, it's hard enough working full time as a blind person with little to no help. Honestly, you guys know any sugar daddy's lmk.

• Aww..
Reactions: リンさん
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Do you know people who use the site?
i've talked to a few models on there even paid them money for videos snap chat ect even paid one with paypal to masterbate for me, i've been a member there for 14 years it's a really good site

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Honestly, I'm so desperate at this point, I'm like seriously considering trying to do foot fetish content or like finding a guy who will pay me to do erp and be an online girlfriend. I'd be a great one though but it's not my first option, I'm just so tired of being broke 😭
What are your options ?
You in school ? Or just don't want to work part time. Etc ..? Drugs ?

Hahaha that market is untapped for.sure , but the problem is most have a following before hand.
This is public information, proven and stated by streamers etc.

Stream for a year.
Do the egirl pay to play.
Then finally open a fansly.
Or even with a large Instagram following.

You can't just start a OF. With zero online presence and be like YO FEET.

You're under selling your self. And don't have that tease factor.

There's interviews with all those chick's that do it and their method is proven if it lands.
The token rate is bad. OF / fansley offer better rates now
The token rate is bad. OF / fansley offer better rates now , plus private request. Stepping on fruits n shit lol
i've talked to a few models on there even paid them money for videos snap chat ect even paid one with paypal to masterbate for me, i've been a member there for 14 years it's a really good site
Why would you pay if t's for free. The OP should msg you. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: notrealmatthew
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I work full time already and am blind and so it's hard trying to think about getting a second job.