• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
So I am getting the house all to myself in two weeks, but first I wanted to get some things done. I might not be found in time on my date chosen, especially if I do it while everyone is asleep. (We're in completely different floors, they won't hear me thrashing around). But if I do it in two weeks no one will be in the house all though I'll have some unfinished business. BUT I doubt I'll get found in time in the middle of the night. Which one would you choose?

Edit: thank you everyone and I forgot to mention I'm doing full suspension hanging

Last edited:
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I waited till I was alone for a solid week. Took the week to enjoy getting high/ drinking ... doing my favorite things or stuff I hadn't had time for. Took that time off work too. Then I bought some nice new cloths. Cleaned myself up (shaved, trimmed hair and nails, etc) and got the house cleaned. Figured I should try to look ok since my family would have to ID me and no sense in making everything hard by having a dirty house/ body. Then I killed myself 24 hours before anyone was slated to return. I didn't want to stink up the house by going too soon.
Oh and I turned up the AC high.

Reactions: lv-gras
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd do whichever feels most comfortable, personally. They both seem suitable, from what I can gather. There'd be less risk doing it with no-one in the house, of course, but, if you pull off your method correctly, I imagine that, whatever time you choose, it would be too late when they find you.
Unfinished business won't matter when you're dead, obviously, so it might be worth it to choose to go in two weeks' time...
But that's for you to judge. If you feel really uncomfortable about leaving unfinished business, then maybe it isn't worth it. If you're going to be dead either way, then it doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you do it.
I'd say that you might be more likely to go through with it if you feel like you don't have to force yourself to do it at a certain time.
If you feel like you have to do it at a specific time or you'll get caught, that'll only lead to anxiety which is not a good mindset to be in.
In my opinion, it would be better to feel certain when attempting at a risky time, than to feel unsure and forced when attempting at a time of low risk.
People have killed themselves in public before successfully, which proves that timing and secrecy isn't always so essential - being ready to do it is more important.

If you're going for a slow method such as an overdose, then maybe you'll want to be alone, but you know your situation best; maybe even then they wouldn't hear you.

If both were as risky, I'd do whichever time I could imagine myself doing it at. Maybe have two 'practice' days where you pretend you're ready to do it, and see if you feel more ready in the night or in day.

Reactions: Zzzzz, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 4 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Don't know much about hanging but apparently it's supposed to be pretty quick...
At least unless the death is by asphyxiation, but since it's full suspension hanging I'm guessing that a snapped neck is a more lilely death, and that should be near-instant, so...
Either way, it seems like you have a pretty good chance of dying if all goes according to plan.

Reactions: lv-gras and Comatose11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Hate to ask but I know you're doing full suspension how far is the drop you plan on thanks

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Hate to ask but I know you're doing full suspension how far is the drop you plan on thanks

It will be a short drop the place I'm hanging myself on is barely taller than me but it's the only place I can do full suspension

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It will be a short drop the place I'm hanging myself on is barely taller than me but it's the only place I can do full suspension
Thanks me too a closet rod is all I have rope should be here next week I think I'm almost ready have you figured out the knot to tie to beam

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks me too a closet rod is all I have rope should be here next week I think I'm almost ready have you figured out the knot to tie to beam

I'm probably going to wrap it around

Reactions: shadow11

Aug 6, 2018
What do you think is your risk of failure? If you fear failure, then you will either A) want to wait til no one is around to encounter your failed attempt or B) maybe you DO what someone nearby who can assist you after a failed attempt to prevent a malady much worse than death.

If you don't fear failure at all, then doing it while they're around would be my choice, only because returning to find you dead for some time could be quite horrible for them. If you don't care about that (and I wouldn't judge or blame you at all if you didn't), then fuck em.

Reactions: Comatose11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
What do you think is your risk of failure? If you fear failure, then you will either A) want to wait til no one is around to encounter your failed attempt or B) maybe you DO what someone nearby who can assist you after a failed attempt to prevent a malady much worse than death.

If you don't fear failure at all, then doing it while they're around would be my choice, only because returning to find you dead for some time could be quite horrible for them. If you don't care about that (and I wouldn't judge or blame you at all if you didn't), then fuck em.

That's a good point. I just found out that I might not actually have the house to myself in 2 weeks, but I might have it on my chosen date.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
How much chance of failure do you think there is with full suspension I think I'm almost ready

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
How much chance of failure do you think there is with full suspension I think I'm almost ready

I would imagine very slim if:
You have a the proper ligature
You have it tied to something that can support your weight
You are not found in time

Those are the only 3 things I can think of that would stop someone from succeeding

Reactions: Johanna94 and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I would imagine very slim if:
You have a the proper ligature
You have it tied to something that can support your weight
You are not found in time

Those are the only 3 things I can think of that would stop someone from succeeding
I ordered the rope I showed you
Have a closet rod that's very strong
And I live alone
Gues that should do it

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I ordered the rope I showed you
Have a closet rod that's very strong
And I live alone
Gues that should do it