• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Hi there, just me trying to choke myself unconscious to train, i'll update my progress

9:24 pm-I felt a little bit dizzy but didnt pass out, i might have something here

9:26 pm- tried to use the palm of my hands instead of the thumb, felt some pressure in my head but still didnt went to sleep

9:28 pm- I applied pressure close to my jaw, my neck muscles hurt, silly me.

9:30 pm- Grabbed the back of my neck with my fingers to use it as a leverage, felt light-headed and my vision blurred a bit but no sleeping

9:33 pm- I tried to feel my arteries with my fingers to press them, total fail. I ended up pressing my ligaments or something similar.

9:38 pm- Im trying to think of a way to apply a both strong and precise pressure. Not easy, would be nice if i was able to wrap my own arm around my neck, just like for a rear neck choke but unfortunately it's impossible

9:43 pm- Applied a lot of pressure in the middle of my neck sides, felt very uncomfortable. Also i got headaches, lol

9:47 pm- Tried to go deep on the top of my neck, felt some pressure.

Gotta stop here, im feeling a little bit tired from all this i'll try again tomorrow i guess. Didnt know it was that hard. HELP

Last edited: