finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
I don't know how people get drugs and I don't know if I have the social aptitude to do so. I can try though, can someone PM me? is this a bad idea?
I have money, just absolutely no clue to go about getting anything. I wanna try shrooms for microdosing, like someone suggested here, or MDMA. if someone could help i'd appreciate it.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe you like to try the natural amino acid L-Phenylalanine. 3x daily between meals, not to be taken together with protein.

finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Maybe you like to try the natural amino acid L-Phenylalanine. 3x daily between meals, not to be taken together with protein.
i've actually looked into that before but i'm not interested. also is that even safe to do long term? i don't usually respond to anything that isn't, like, 100% maxed out on the effects scale. i want something that changes my perception and outlook, not anything subtle like that. i appreciate the suggestion though

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Research. Lots of it. What it does. What it reacts with. Doses. Studies. Everything. I actually found shroom coffee (lions mane) to help a bit. And I got it right off amazon

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
MDMA might give you a day/night off depressoin, but no cure. It is helpful for PTSD but in that case must be combined wiht skilled therapy. It will be avaiable in future hopefully, but right now it's illegal so it can't be...

Shrooms, microdosing. You need to go on dark net I guess. or approach anyone smelling of weed and say you have depression and ask if you can be in touch with their dealer. you might get lucky. Shrooms are apparently best for depression if you have a 'transcendental experience' which I have personally not had on them. Microdosing can be helpful for some and it is worht trying. If you are on SSRIs they will not work with the SSRIS.

Ketamine therapy - look it up on REddit how to do it at home. it is somewhat helpful for depresison if not veyr helpful, but not a cure as such, more of atreatment.

I prefer Prozac actually but they have taken me off it in the psych ward. so that is why I am back on this site todya.

Reactions: Celerity and finish.me