• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I just tasted it and it's the saltiest thing I've ever had in my mouth. It's like drinking salt.

For some reason the taste just made me really afraid of it and I just spat it out. What the hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, mediocre and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Vodka is not tasty too, but we somehow drink it.
Anyway, should be okay, try not to keep for too long in your mouth.
Drinking SN like vodka might be an option. Avoid too much contact with your tongue.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Taran, xBrialesana and 2 others
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Well it's just that the taste really hit me and just scared the shit out of me for some reason. I've been so calm up until I had my first sip. Fuck, I want to finish it.

Reactions: mediocre and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well it's just that the taste really hit me and just scared the shit out of me for some reason. I've been so calm up until I had my first sip. Fuck, I want to finish it.
Are you planning to go right now?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Are you planning to go right now?

Looking at previous threads from the OP, he/she has been contemplating this for about a month.

Reactions: autumnal, faust and OldGod
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh, then I wish you a safe and peaceful transition! :heart:
Have not tasted SN myself but might assume it is something like mixing soy sauce and sea salt, isn't it?

Reactions: OldGod
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
It's not really comparable to anything. Its like liquid salt. It's awful. And it's making me hesitate. Which is worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and faust
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Hello OldGod. I am sorry to hear it has come to this. I am also glad to hear you have access to SN.
I hope, before going on with it, you have read the resources page, to inform you on the best step-by-step of how to perform this process. Proper fasting, and if possible other medications are a nice plus, but if not they ain't necessary, and really, the discomfort of SN comes only from if you have doubts: that you will only slowly fall sleep. It can cause some discomfort if this wait is a moment of doubt for you, so take this time to sit in silence, and to embrase the decision you are about to take. Then, once you have taken the SN, lie down, and focus on the feeling of your eyes slowly closing, knowing it will soon be over. Don't be afraid of it, embrace it.

Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It will all be over soon. And once it does, the eternity of peace and happiness awaits you.

Once again, I am sorry it has come to this. You will soon find peace.
We all love you and support you. Best of luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Taran, Ulisses and 5 others
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Hello OldGod. I am sorry to hear it has come to this. I am also glad to hear you have access to SN.
I hope, before going on with it, you have read the resources page, to inform you on the best step-by-step of how to perform this process. Proper fasting, and if possible other medications are a nice plus, but if not they ain't necessary, and really, the discomfort of SN comes only from if you have doubts: that you will only slowly fall sleep. It can cause some discomfort if this wait is a moment of doubt for you, so take this time to sit in silence, and to embrase the decision you are about to take. Then, once you have taken the SN, lie down, and focus on the feeling of your eyes slowly closing, knowing it will soon be over. Don't be afraid of it, embrace it.

Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It will all be over soon. And once it does, the eternity of peace and happiness awaits you.

My problem is I have severe anxiety, which is another reason I'm doing this. Also makes it hard to go through with, even though I've been planning for weeks now.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
It's not really comparable to anything. Its like liquid salt. It's awful. And it's making me hesitate. Which is worse.
Just be careful there! Take care!

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Playing with SN is Russian Roulette. Tasting it and sipping it, to the best of my knowledge, is not the recommended practice.

Reactions: blueclover_., applegreenicecream, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Playing with SN is Russian Roulette. Tasting it and sipping it, to the best of my knowledge, is not the recommended practice.

I mean that's not my intention here, to just sip it to taste. And Russian Roulette meaning what?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I mean that's not my intention here, to just sip it to taste. And Russian Roulette meaning what?

It is a term meaning roughly.. you are not sure of the outcome with each spin of the barrel. I've read threads of members tasting or sipping SN and having different experiences.

Reactions: blueclover_. and autumnal
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I really relate with the general anxiety (the taste made me panic/anxiety induce as well). Wishing you so much peace.

• Love
Reactions: OldGod
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
It is a term meaning roughly.. you are not sure of the outcome with each spin of the barrel. I've read threads of members tasting or sipping SN and having different experiences.

Please don't leave me hanging, if you can be specific then that would help

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I really relate with the general anxiety (the taste made me panic/anxiety induce as well). Wishing you so much peace.

If i may ask. What was the purpose for tasting it? Just to get familiar with the taste, feel what it taste like?

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020

Everything has been prepared for tonight, it's just the taste that really made me panic, I don't know why. I was super calm before this. Even laughing.

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
If i may ask. What was the purpose for tasting it? Just to get familiar with the taste, feel what it taste like?

My attempt was planned for tonight, so I made my SN drink and took a sip and it just made me anxious.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Please don't leave me hanging, if you can be specific then that would help

All i can suggest is search the threads and talk with any member that has already tasted or tried sipping SN.
I can't give you any personnel experience as of yet, becuase i have not tried doing either.
I backed out of an attempt
Any discomfort or other effects that you remember. I have read thread where some peoples skin turned blueish for awhile

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think it may have been overlooked that OP took a sip and spit it out, he did not drink it.

The Russian roulette is because some people have swallowed one sip thinking a little would do no harm, only to have unexpected strong effects.

Hope this helps.

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I think it may have been overlooked that OP took a sip and spit it out, he did not drink it.

The Russian roulette is because some people have swallowed one sip thinking a little would do no harm, only to have unexpected strong effects.

Hope this helps.

Actually, I did end up swallowing a little.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Hope this helps.

I was aware the OP spat it out. The OP seems to be trying to ingest it, the OP didn't like the taste, the op SPAT it out.
And if the OP would have just swallowed some buy accident or some reflex? Who knows
Russian Roulette is not about doing something and thinking it would do you little harm. Russian Roulette is a game of chance..win or lose. There is nothing about a little harm. I guess unless you hope it's a misfire

It didn't help much.

But i appreciate your post to clarify my statement.

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I was aware the OP spat it out. The OP seems to be trying to ingest it, the OP didn't like the taste, the op SPAT it out.
And if the OP would have just swallowed some buy accident or some reflex? Who knows
Russian Roulette is not about doing something and thinking it would do you little harm. Russian Roulette is a game of chance..win or lose. There is nothing about a little harm. I guess unless you hope it's a misfire

It didn't help much.

But i appreciate your post to clarify my statement.
Actually, I did end up swallowing a little.

Okay, now that we're clear and I was wrong on both fronts....

@OldGod, since this has piqued your anxiety, I highly recommend you drink a good liter of water to flush. Then take some time to calm down and process. Tonight might not be the night, and it doesn't have to be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ulisses, enjolras and autumnal
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Well so far it's been an hour since that sip and I don't feel any changes.
Okay, now that we're clear and I was wrong on both fronts....

@OldGod, since this has piqued your anxiety, I highly recommend you drink a good liter of water to flush. Then take some time to calm down process. Tonight might not be the night, and it doesn't have to be.

Why does this have to be so hard? I was looking forward to this all day and now it's in my hands and my body won't let me do it. I really don't want to go through what I've been going through anymore. This is so stressful.

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana and highlyvolatile
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, now that we're clear, we can all go back to panicking...

To be honest. I got no more gas in the tank to panic. Things are, as they are. Panicking usually leads to misfortune.

Reactions: xBrialesana
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
To be honest. I got no more gas in the tank to panic. Things are, as they are. Panicking usually leads to misfortune.

I edited that out because I was being silly but OP has legit anxiety.

Reactions: one4all
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I just tasted it and it's the saltiest thing I've ever had in my mouth. It's like drinking salt.

For some reason the taste just made me really afraid of it and I just spat it out. What the hell.

If you're afraid of the taste of salt, you're not ready to ctb. I say it like I see it.

Reactions: applegreenicecream, Lost_the_will2_live, FreedomInDeath and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I edited that out because I was being silly but OP has legit anxiety.

OP has been going through anxiety over this for about a month now.
Unless i read some of the OPs previous threads wrong.