• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Has anybody thought about trying DMT to give life one last chance before you end it? Nothing to lose at this stage have you.

Reactions: dandan, Baskol1, Thanatos and 3 others
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I'd love to try DMT if I had access to it. I might later this summer, if I'm around long enough.
Worst case, it's an interesting experience you gain nothing from. I'd give it a try.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Circles
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Has anybody thought about trying DMT to give life one last chance before you end it? Nothing to lose at this stage have you.

Seriously would give this a go. It will change your perception on life that's for sure. Can't believe it's illegal. I mean I can see why it is, but it really shouldn't be.

Reactions: dandan, Baskol1 and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
@Samhain616 @stillwoozy

I have brought psychedelics including DMT off the darknet markets many times, I can help you do it if you like. Or if anyone else needs help.

The main psychedelics I have used are 2c-b and 4-aco-dmt. Both great separately but together OMG I was rolling in sublime bliss for hours as I was melting into the couch. It was a very spiritual magical mystical experience felt like the universe was flowing through my veins. I've tried weed before but at the time I thought this experience doesn't even touch the feet of a weed trip. This puts weed to shame. And it's non-addictive too. Unfortunately I don't trip anymore because it makes my tinnitus got worse.

Reactions: souljah222, Bluedew, Hexen and 2 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Unfortunately I don't trip anymore because it makes my tinnitus got worse.

Just to be clear: 2 types of dmt you listed is what made your tinnitus worse, correct?

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Do you feel the DMT improved your life going forward or was it temporary for you?

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I am puzzled that this thread pops up about now. Yes I do consider DMT before CTB. In fact next week monday the 10th of june I will start a 3-night DMT-session with two friends. Somehow it called to me and so many weird coincidences led now to the fact that it is going down next week & I am so excited!

Edit: The DMT is not from darknet or anything else shady, but actually real ayahuasca from a local in peru, so I really hope I can travel through myself and look under my thick crust of subconsciousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleJem, Soul and Susannah
Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
@Samhain616 @stillwoozy

I have brought psychedelics including DMT off the darknet markets many times, I can help you do it if you like. Or if anyone else needs help.

The main psychedelics I have used are 2c-b and 4-aco-dmt. Both great separately but together OMG I was rolling in sublime bliss for hours as I was melting into the couch. It was a very spiritual magical mystical experience felt like the universe was flowing through my veins. I've tried weed before but at the time I thought this experience doesn't even touch the feet of a weed trip. This puts weed to shame. And it's non-addictive too. Unfortunately I don't trip anymore because it makes my tinnitus got worse.

I definitely would love to try it before ctb. My friend says he THINKS he can get it but if you know a reputable source I'd appreciate that. I'm based in UK and not really familiar with darknet etc so would need help getting my hands on some
Seriously would give this a go. It will change your perception on life that's for sure. Can't believe it's illegal. I mean I can see why it is, but it really shouldn't be.

Apparently there's never been a single death attributed directly to it's use. It's banned because government doesn't want us questioning this bullshit structure they built for us. We're depressed and want to die because we know we're caged by something. Our instincts tell us we're meant for something more and being denied it

Last edited:
Reactions: dandan, Black_Knight, Soul and 1 other person
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Edit: The DMT is not from darknet or anything else shady, but actually real ayahuasca from a local in peru, so I really hope I can travel through myself and look under my thick crust of subconsciousness.

I assume you're aware of the general differences between smoking dmt & drinking Aya in ceremony, yes?

Best

Reactions: dandan
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Just to be clear: 2 types of dmt you listed is what made your tinnitus worse, correct?
In a nutshell no, but how I got it is complicated. I first got tinnitus going to dance clubs at 17 years old. Then got worse over the years with fireworks, m80s, running water in my ear, loosing a bunch of weight, smoking cigarettes and weed. Now my tinnitus is reactive, meaning it gets worse with loud everyday activities like a hair dryer, vacuum etc. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. But no I would say the DMT didn't have much of any effect on my tinniuts. But if I took DMT now it would effect it.

I definitely would love to try it before ctb. My friend says he THINKS he can get it but if you know a reputable source I'd appreciate that. I'm based in UK and not really familiar with darknet etc so would need help getting my hands on some
You can buy almost any psychedelic at empiremktxgjovhm.onion Many darknet marketplaces have many of the same vendors. Where buyers can rate and review the sellers. So it helps keep everyone honest. So it's like the ebay of the underground. This is a underground darknet marketplace where people can buy anything from ripped off Jordan shoes to crack, heroin, and meth. But I always steer clear of these hard drugs, because I know there is a world of difference between a psychedelic like 2c-b from heroin.

To access that link you must download Tor Browser, at https://www.torproject.org/download/

Set the tor browser settings to "Safest". If you don't do this step you risk having your identity shown through your IP address.

Tor Browser is a special browser that will allow you to access hidden parts of the internet. So once you download tor browser put Empiremktxgjovhm.onion into the url.

You must buy a cryptocurrency, bitcoins is the most common. So download electrum. Then buy your bitcoins from any major supplier. For that step you might need to upload documents like a drivers license photo, etc. Then once you buy them transfer the money to your electrum wallet. Then if you really want increased anonymity you should use a bitcoin washer/tumbler before sending them to your empire wallet where you can finally purchase your psychedelics. Personally I havn't used a washer or tumbler yet. I've brought psychedelics many times from darknet markets. Yes sometimes they don't come in. But it's like the worst thing that would happen is that you would have to spend a little more money. It's worth it, I mean it's many times better than having to buy from off the street.

As far as names goes personally I just changed my first name and used my real last name as I live in an apartment. The main thing is that the address is correct.

If you are on medication you will probably have to get off of your medication before trying psychedelics. Perhaps you can microdose with the medication. You'll have to start at a really low dose and see how it effects you.

You should gradually build yourself up with psychedelics, start at a low dose and gradually over weeks build it up. This is preferable. If not then you risk having a bad trip. It's like trying to bench press 300 when you first start.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ness, Escape Artist, Onomotopoeia and 1 other person
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I assume you're aware of the general differences between smoking dmt & drinking Aya in ceremony, yes?

Best
Yes absolutely, thanks for looking out for me! We have some DMT crystals available to smoke, but we choose to go with the longer ceremony.

Reactions: BipolarExpat
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I would try it if I had it. I have some mushrooms that I hope to work up the courage to do before I go. (I have done them before, but am nervous now because I am more depressed).

Reactions: Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Pt.2
If you are unable to use the empire link then use these mirror links.
The reason why is that because these sites are constantly under attack they need to use multipule urls. They are called mirror sites.

Here is a list of mirror urls for empire.
  • empiremktxgjovhm.onion
  • yqytwlxnnx66wdav.onion
  • ha64tl7m7yjljzdl.onion
  • ej6br3qixbn4sdpv.onion
  • idwlfiz7twgn6v3c.onion
  • qexrpmy5dypt5jnm.onion
  • xgwcja73itoqmnrv.onion
  • ebpgxjrwo6reo4uv.onion

johmx24yghqnctsb.onion
fjmnijwrp6uiaiqc.onion
yq7uxwo4gatv57px.onion
z6h2dwqzc7e6qwyi.onion
nzccwb3s67hmoal2.onion

I have not personally verified any of these urls to the point of buying from them yet. But they should work.

Reactions: puppy9 and Soul
T

tren

Jun 4, 2019
I suggest smoking DMT before doing ayahuasca. The latter can actually be a terrifying yet cleansing experience and it lasts a long time. Lots of people shit and puke during their trips. DMT on the other hand is a clean transition into another dimension and lasts no more than 10-15 minutes. It takes practice to smoke enough of it to break through. There is nothing more disappointing than not going all the way. People often start to feel the effects and lay the pipe down and just see some minor visuals. You have to keep smoking and smoking. BIG hits until you break through. It will take practice because when you are not quite there yet and are still able to smoke more it can get difficult because you don't even recognise your hands lol. Just take that one more HUGE hit and lay down.

It will blown everyone's mind. 100% guaranteed. You will first realise you are in another "place" or dimension without your body...your hands, your feet, eyes...yet you can still see and sense. Even stranger is the fact there are others there that recognise and communicate with you telepathically. It's hard to argue with the fact that you can meet the same entities during different trips and recognise each other and claim that is all happening in your head. Maybe it is the case. Maybe not.

It's definitely a must try before killing yourself. Be aware though. The last time I did it was around 8-9 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. I've done most psychedelics. Most of them mess with your perception and mind. With DMT you are still you...just somewhere else.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, dandan and Soul
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
In a nutshell no, but how I got it is complicated. I first got tinnitus going to dance clubs at 17 years old. Then got worse over the years with fireworks, m80s, running water in my ear, loosing a bunch of weight, smoking cigarettes and weed. Now my tinnitus is reactive, meaning it gets worse with loud everyday activities like a hair dryer, vacuum etc. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. But no I would say the DMT didn't have much of any effect on my tinniuts. But if I took DMT now it would effect it.

You can buy almost any psychedelic at empiremktxgjovhm.onion Many darknet marketplaces have many of the same vendors. Where buyers can rate and review the sellers. So it helps keep everyone honest. So it's like the ebay of the underground. This is a underground darknet marketplace where people can buy anything from ripped off Jordan shoes to crack, heroin, and meth. But I always steer clear of these hard drugs, because I know there is a world of difference between a psychedelic like 2c-b from heroin.

To access that link you must download Tor Browser, at https://www.torproject.org/download/

Set the tor browser settings to "Safest". If you don't do this step you risk having your identity shown through your IP address.

Tor Browser is a special browser that will allow you to access hidden parts of the internet. So once you download tor browser put Empiremktxgjovhm.onion into the url.

You must buy a cryptocurrency, bitcoins is the most common. So download electrum. Then buy your bitcoins from any major supplier. For that step you might need to upload documents like a drivers license photo, etc. Then once you buy them transfer the money to your electrum wallet. Then if you really want increased anonymity you should use a bitcoin washer/tumbler before sending them to your empire wallet where you can finally purchase your psychedelics. Personally I havn't used a washer or tumbler yet. I've brought psychedelics many times from darknet markets. Yes sometimes they don't come in. But it's like the worst thing that would happen is that you would have to spend a little more money. It's worth it, I mean it's many times better than having to buy from off the street.

As far as names goes personally I just changed my first name and used my real last name as I live in an apartment. The main thing is that the address is correct.

If you are on medication you will probably have to get off of your medication before trying psychedelics. Perhaps you can microdose with the medication. You'll have to start at a really low dose and see how it effects you.

You should gradually build yourself up with psychedelics, start at a low dose and gradually over weeks build it up. This is preferable. If not then you risk having a bad trip. It's like trying to bench press 300 when you first start.

Any questions?
I wouldn't change your name tho, it's pretty suspicious if there is a letter to someone that doesn't exist.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I wouldn't change your name tho, it's pretty suspicious if there is a letter to someone that doesn't exist.
It depends, if all the full names are listed on the mail box then yes that might be a bad idea. But for us we only have our last name listed on the mail box.

Reactions: puppy9
Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019

Any questions?

I'm so unfamiliar with the deep web and I'm guaranteed to get myself arrested. I don't wanna put anybody else at risk but if someone can obtain it and ship it to me I'd pay up front with a bonus on top too that wouldn't be a problem. I feel at this point it really is the one thing on my bucket list that I have to do. Same as most people on here I don't want to die I just don't want to live the life I'm living, the only life I've got. If there's a way to drastically improve my mind set so life seems worth carrying on with then of course I wanna try that. As it stands though my life has no quality or purpose and I'm suffering but yeah DMT I would give a chance

S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
I suggest smoking DMT before doing ayahuasca. The latter can actually be a terrifying yet cleansing experience and it lasts a long time. Lots of people shit and puke during their trips. DMT on the other hand is a clean transition into another dimension and lasts no more than 10-15 minutes. It takes practice to smoke enough of it to break through. There is nothing more disappointing than not going all the way. People often start to feel the effects and lay the pipe down and just see some minor visuals. You have to keep smoking and smoking. BIG hits until you break through. It will take practice because when you are not quite there yet and are still able to smoke more it can get difficult because you don't even recognise your hands lol. Just take that one more HUGE hit and lay down.

It will blown everyone's mind. 100% guaranteed. You will first realise you are in another "place" or dimension without your body...your hands, your feet, eyes...yet you can still see and sense. Even stranger is the fact there are others there that recognise and communicate with you telepathically. It's hard to argue with the fact that you can meet the same entities during different trips and recognise each other and claim that is all happening in your head. Maybe it is the case. Maybe not.

It's definitely a must try before killing yourself. Be aware though. The last time I did it was around 8-9 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. I've done most psychedelics. Most of them mess with your perception and mind. With DMT you are still you...just somewhere else.
What is the recommended dose?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
You can synthesize your own DMT.

Mimosa hostilis root bark is an especially potent source, and is available online from many sources.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
You can legally buy DMT as a research chemical

• Love
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
lotus11

lotus11

Specialist
May 18, 2019

does having this kind of experience that people so often describe as 'spiritual' 'another place' etc make you believe that there is a meaning to life and life after death?

Feline Fine

Feline Fine

Jul 5, 2019
I've wanted to try DMT for a long time.
I've always had an interest in psychonautics and have had some experiences with other chemicals, but DMT really does seem like something you should try before you ctb. Even if you can't always expect it of it, a chance to give yourself a new perspective on everything before you end it seems worth doing.

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so even making it yourself isn't a real option, after the Psychoactive Substances Act fucked everything up.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I did it - just before I went on SSRIs, as you can't combine with meds. Also 5 MEO DMT. 5 MEO DMT is a sweet experience. It did give me one day off depression! However, there are stories on the internet of people curing themselves with it - so you never know your luck. I personally recommend 5 MEO DMT more than DMT. But my DMT experience was quite short. I have also drunk Ayahuasca, that is another story. Happy tripping!

Some people don't have great experiences on the above, but mine were positive.

Wixer

Wixer

Frustrated Writer
Jul 31, 2019
Experiencing things like DMT and LSD was one of the top goals of my life. Unfortunately the "mental health" industry got to me first. Now my brain is chemically neutered and I seem to be completely immune to psychedelics. It's a major contributing factor to my wanting to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: dandan and Black_Knight
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
I tried it and while it was an interesting visual experience it didn't do much but tire me out for the next couple hours.

I'd be interested to know how people are synthesising it at home without lab equipment though.

Interested in aya but not worth it to pay thousand of dollars for a fifteen buck drink so I'll see what I can do about that

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
What is the recommended dose?
80mg -120mg is the basic 1 hit people get at ceremonies.
150mg is a more in depth
200mg I've lived many terrifying experiences which I dont want to go back to, i kept living them until I had a break through, just once, last time I smoked LOVE was the meaning of it all, couldn't understand how I think much about money when LOVE is what really feeds the soul , it was a magical experience , I could and will smoke again, especially now that in doing so good with my hormone therapy, I don't want to risk it though.

The guy who sells me DMT he says he can smoke 350mg but he has smoked thousands of times, been smoking for years. He is leaving or maybe just left to Peru.

To be straight I went to a ceremony and smoked DMT , horrific experience unlike other participants, the chaman asked me if I killed myself, "because only people who kill themselves urinate themselves" , yes I peed all over. Then I bought more than 1 gram and I personally smoked with other people but I went like crazy asking them to kill me, I blew the chances with the Hot sexy Cindy, I probably scared her. The I smoked only 7 times by myself, every experience was agonizing death , but last experience I understood why people at the ceremony were so satisfied.

It's really dangerous to smoke alone, you have to smoke on the floor, please dont do it alone the first time or the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeJL
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
It depends, if all the full names are listed on the mail box then yes that might be a bad idea. But for us we only have our last name listed on the mail box.
Mr George can they deliver it to another place that doesn't link to my location and identity. I'm afraid of any sting operation. I'm just a coward lol.
and to wash the bitcoin; will it really clear my tracks? Guess I'm a paranoid.
2 c-b is it somekind of aphrodisiac?

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018

Hallucinogens are my "reset" button.
When life seems to be out of control, a good session is the perfect medicine. It's very difficult to explain to someone who hasn't had that experience. It allows me to step outside of my life and take a look from a different perspective.
Lately I've been overdoing the old Columbian marching powder, so I've arranged to get some DMT.
It's vital to create the right environment. You must feel comfortable and safe, have no responsibilities. If you have company, they must be people you can trust and rely on.
For my DMT trip, I will get as comfortable as possible, turn off the phone, pop some "Shpongle" vids on the old YouTube and let it lead me where it may.

Reactions: dandan, Black_Knight and Baskol1
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
nice, I still have various DMT dosis, maybe some time soon, no hurry for me... I might call my DMT dealer which he said he was going to leave to Peru....

but DMT and videos? <---- that makes no sense, you'll find out once you do..... my suggestion? dont.... I dont even know if music during the trip is recommended.... hmmmm maybe depends... during the ceremony I attended silence was suggested...
I'm no expert,

but any video lack the substance into what/where you are getting yourself into, possibly a bad influation, confusion, extra sensorial information not needed, more input for your brain during DMT seems like trying to overload the engine,

you are in into a great trip into a real world of - who knows? who can predict? not even shamans can, it might be a world of self consciousness and possibly that leads to self hatred, or who knows? there might be million other experiences I havent had experienced, but definitley, possibly if not in the 1st attempt, but in the 7th or 8th like me, a real world of Love and what life really is, and all of this if you can handle the voyage, and also learn to inhale the fumes, to take a good easy very long breath from the glass pipe they smoke it in.....

definitely smoking it the right way is very important, in the ceremony almost no one could smoke it the right way, they still had the experience... but learning to inhale it has its trick, is not like smoking crack, or free-base (although free base might could be smoked like this definitely, long time I havent smoked that shit)

but its like inhaling through your mouth, (after a deep exhalation) and inhaling with your lips formed like if you were inhaling through the tiniest straw, very softly, so you can make the inhalation last as long as you can ... let me try.... yes, your inhalation should last for 20+ seconds, because you are inhaling air with your lips like embracing a very small straw, making that low volume of air entering your lungs, so that way the inhalatin can last 20+ seconds.... thats how you smoke it... maybe there are videos in youtube... dunno....

how much DMT you ordered? the recommended dosis is 120mg, I have not had many with that amount, I used smaller amounts to learn to smoke it, and still very strong experiences, my first 6 or 7 experiences were so so so terrorific, so disgusting, that I couldnt accept it... I thought I should continue until I had a LOVE experience like everyone else did during the ceremony I assisted or with the people I met there and smoked afterwards, and possibly scared them with my reaction .....

but eventually... Pooof!! understandment came in... Love was another force which like Gravity is present among us.... my own personal experience is ... DMT is now the only substance which has deeply affected me, yes I've tried LSD, and many other ones, but DMT, respect man

after my 1 good experience, I have not consumed it again,
fear of experiencing what I did during the first 6 or 7 times???
is it to strong for my psyche??
because im doing good now and dont want to have any other chemical inside me during this times?

regardless, of what reason I have.... I do know i'm a little afraid of how it feels , like dying, like loosing all, like the end, like catching the bus.... and now I know that can be a bus into terror, death, suicide or Love.... in the ceremony 7 people out of 8 experienced Love,
wish you the best

Reactions: Baskol1