• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
So I'm prescribed a sleep med for chronic-illness related insomnia. My GP doesn't believe I'm sick and makes me feel horrible everytime I ask for a script, and what's more never gives me enough to get through the month.

I went on Kik and searched groups -- for other reasons -- and a bunch of drug groups came up with people offering to sell stuff. I PM'd one guy and he supposedly has the med. I said it would have to be the brand name and come in the original sheet, which he said is fine. Would that be something hard to fake? I donno if I should trust this guy, he doesn't want money up front or anything. But I don't want something like laced or whatever.

I tried going on the dark web but it was too complicated for me, and no one really seemed to be selling that med locally.

If anyone has experience with this I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
So I'm prescribed a sleep med for chronic-illness related insomnia. My GP doesn't believe I'm sick and makes me feel horrible everytime I ask for a script, and what's more never gives me enough to get through the month.

I went on Kik and searched groups -- for other reasons -- and a bunch of drug groups came up with people offering to sell stuff. I PM'd one guy and he supposedly has the med. I said it would have to be the brand name and come in the original sheet, which he said is fine. Would that be something hard to fake? I donno if I should trust this guy, he doesn't want money up front or anything. But I don't want something like laced or whatever.

I tried going on the dark web but it was too complicated for me, and no one really seemed to be selling that med locally.

If anyone has experience with this I'd appreciate it.

You should always be catious with that, if you don't have test kit take small amount so it can't do much harm for you

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras