• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think the GOP abandons him more and more. The meeting with Kanye was a very severe strategical mistake. Kanye brought right-wing extremists with him. They complaint Trump would have lacked support for the January 6th rioters.

Kanye is currently in a bipolar manic episode and very megalomaniac. He wants to run for president again. The hilarious things was Kanye asked Trump to become his vice-president. To be honest I found that very funny.

Though of course Kanyes't anti-semitism is horrible and should not be condoned. Though this meeting was between two very narcissistic guys.

I wonder why Trump did that mistake. I mean Kanye is known for his disgusting antisemitic rants. Maybe because Kanye fanboys Trump often.
The GOP tries to present themselves as the pro-Israel party. It is a perfect excuse to abandon Trump for this meeting with Kanye.

However Trump can still pressure the GOP by threatening a run as an independent.

Last edited:
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I think the GOP abandons him more and more. The meeting with Kanye was a very severe strategical mistake. Kanye brought right-wing extremists with him. They complaint Trump would have lacked support for the January 6th rioters.

Kanye is currently in a bipolar manic episode and very megalomaniac. He wants to run for president again. The hilarious things was Kanye asked Trump to become his vice-president. To be honest I found that very funny.

Though of course Kanyes't anti-semitism is horrible and should not be condoned. Though this meeting was between two very narcissistic guys.

I wonder why Trump did that mistake. I mean Kanye is known for his disgusting antisemitic rants. Maybe because Kanye fanboys Trump often.
The GOP tries to present themselves as the pro-Israel party. It is a perfect excuse to abandon Trump for this meeting with Kanye.

However Trump can still pressure the GOP by threatening a run as an independent.
It looks like he's losing steam. Most of the GOP is distancing themselves from him and he seems less energetic. The primaries should be interesting.

Reactions: MellowAvenue
L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
I think Trump and Kanye will both be fine

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022

What do you think Milo's end game is in all of this? The entire West, Fuentes, Milo collab is so strange.
Also, how can anyone (even Kanye) just bring a plus 3 out of nowhere to have dinner with the former president? No secret service vetting? I mean Putin has the sense to keep people at a far distance when speaking to his cabinet and ministers.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

šŸ‘»
Nov 5, 2020
I think Trump knows a portion of the GOP is hoping to not run with him again. Assuming he keeps up the circus act all the way through the presidential election (Which I kinda doubt) I wouldn't be surprised if he did run as an independent (Or make his own 3rd party) and likely just split the GOP vote which means 4 more years for team blue. Yippee.

That is assuming that of course the GOP don't feel forced to run him again.

Reactions: littlelady774
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

I thought it quite humorous that Kanye praised the Nazis! I collect Nazi WW Ii artifacts, obviously the brotha doesn't know how Nazis would have received him. (Hint it wouldn't have been enjoyable for him). I can never understand hypocrisy.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah that meeting with Ye and Nick was nuts! Then they went on the Alex Jones show and Ye was acting crazy and even made Alex Jones speechless lol..

I do like Nick Fuentes though. He has a lot of interesting takes and is very intelligent.