sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What's your true Zodiac sign?

DD730F2E 95C6 4CD4 9221 3AC1C6CC0D68 18FA1660 F1D8 4DF7 A738 46B551091C5F 6166CAE9 FA3E 4E85 AA2D A0B32AE3E500

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin, 4am, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I also got Virgo:

Testscreenshot

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, moshimoshi and sserafim
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I'm sure this is just for fun, but if you really want to know true zodiac sign, this uses 13 constellations that actually exist:

• Love
Reactions: 4am, sserafim and moshimoshi
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Cancer.

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin, 4am, sserafim and 1 other person
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I'm a Virgo sun, Pisces moon, Leo rising. I didn't score high in Leo though lol. Wbu?
All that I know is I'm Virgo sun, how do you find out your moon and rising? :0

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How in the actual hell did I manage to get my exact sign? 🤦‍♂️

IMG 6668
IMG 6669

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sure this is just for fun, but if you really want to know true zodiac sign, this uses 13 constellations that actually exist:
I don't feel like a Leo at all

D1A8E5BD BD7A 4590 8981 FDB7F8015E06
9B79FCAE ECEE 4BED B0F3 F1EB20D92876 SUN: YOUR VITAL LIFE FORCE
Sun in Leo
Your Sun sign shows the lens through which you view life. In Leo "The Lion" you view life through the lens of expressiveness - seeing what you're proud of, what energizes you, and what gives you joy.

On a fundamental level, you are playful - expressive and connecting to who and what is close to your heart.

Whatever you focus on you will likely approach with passion, warmheartedness, and a humorous nature. This is your great gift. Your ability to be playful, express yourself, and in your highest expression take pride in who and what you love.

Others likely see you as creative, playful, and passionate - and you likely express yourself in this way.

Your Sun is also close to Virgo. You also view life through the lens of refinement. Whatever you focus on you will likely also approach it with self-discipline, composure, and a highly detailed and analytical nature. Others likely also see you as organized, detailed, and perfection-oriented.

Sun in the 2nd House
The Sun's house shows what area of life gives you energy. In the 2nd House, you gain energy from focusing on material stability. You come alive when you are focused on resources and the stability they provide. This can make you naturally good at things that require a sense of a mindset of abundance and material security. This is where the expressiveness of your Sun in Leo listed above comes through.

MOON: YOUR INNER WORLD
Moon in Pisces
Your Moon sign shows what you are emotionally attuned to and your inner personality. In Pisces "The Fish" you are attuned to inner peace - attuned to the undercurrents of life, the ethers, and your dreams and ideals.

On an inner and private level, you are receptive - although sometimes insecure about it, when you feel secure you are attuned to the cosmic waters in which we are all connected.

You will likely approach your personal and private life with imagination, receptivity, and deep feeling. This is your natural gift. Your ability to be receptive, do what's important to you on a soul level, and when feeling secure return to acceptance, unity, and peace.

Those close to you likely see you as intuitive, receptive, and unconditionally accepting - and you likely emotionally connect in this way.

Moon in the 8th House
The Moon's house shows what area of life gives you emotional security. In the 8th House, you feel emotionally secure when you are immersed in the deeper world. You feel good when you are absorbed into what is going on under the surface and bring things to the surface. Although there can be insecurities about the area at times, you are naturally good at things that require excavating the hidden realms, truth, and human behavior. This is where the inner peace of your Moon in Pisces listed above comes through.

ASCENDANT: WHO YOU ARE DESTINED TO BECOME
Leo Ascendant
The ascendant shows what personality characteristics life is helping you develop. In Leo "The Lion", life is helping you develop your expressive side. To show who you are, your love, and your warmth. As time goes on you will become more and more expressive. Not necessarily because you were born with this energy, but because life has been helping you develop it.
The evolution of Leo starts with developing your playfulness, then passion, and ultimately self-expression. Leo in its highest expression is proud of what they love and wants to show it or share it with the world. By setting intentions to develop your expressive side you can develop the characteristic that will be integral to fulfilling your life destiny: self-expression.
All that I know is I'm Virgo sun, how do you find out your moon and rising? :0

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: migimortis, moshimoshi and 4am