• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Is it terrible I'm jealous of the victims that get murdered in true crime documentaries? Like take me instead of them they wanted to live so much

Reactions: sserafim, Gonnerr, femmedelaville and 2 others
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I honestly have the same thoughts. Whenever I hear of something like that I just think why not me. I wish someone could just break in and suffocate me in my sleep.

Reactions: sserafim, Meteora, femmedelaville and 1 other person
N

nobody141

Jan 19, 2024
That would be so perfect... the sweet embrace of death and not having to worry about your own SI. I agree--I've had similar envious thoughts.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Is it terrible I'm jealous of the victims that get murdered in true crime documentaries? Like take me instead of them they wanted to live so much
I think about this all the time! Why can't it just balance out and the people who are seeking death out could die. I feel like I couldn't get murdered if I tried.

• Love
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think about this all the time! Why can't it just balance out and the people who are seeking death out could die. I feel like I couldn't get murdered if I tried.
It seems like the universe takes happy people first

Reactions: sserafim
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Anytime someone dies I'm jealous. And I think it applies to all suicidal people. First of all - we could die and second of all - people who wanted to continue their lives, would live. So yeah, switching the positions would be the best deal.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel the same. If I could chose, I'd take the deadly accident, though. I m terrified of human beings.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Same here , i wish i knew where the next shooting would be in my city , i would show up and try to catch a bullet. But that would likely won't kill me , just put me through bad injuries.

Or just board onto the next plane crash. Thats my dream.

• Love
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
The tradeoff is that you are now fodder for true crime podcasts.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and divinemistress36
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Same, in any situation in which people are dying I'm envious tbh, I feel disgusting if I think about it for too long though but that doesn't change the fact that I still wish it was me instead of them. Kill someone who actually wants to be killed, we suicidal people could have a great system going with murderers lol.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim