• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jupiterjanedoe

Oct 31, 2019
this is my first post so please be patient if this is in the wrong place or tagged incorrectly. i don't have a date set yet (too many have come and passed and i've been too scared to ctb), but as bad as it sounds, i often run over my plan and daydream about it. my plan is to leave the note for my mom, break into the empty apartment across from mine, secure my belt to one of the doors, call the non-emergency police line for my county, inform them of my location, and immediately hang up and ctb. this plan is deeply ingrained into my thought process and i want to make sure that i'm not overlooking something massive that would ruin it or allow me to be found too quickly. i've been depressed and had PTSD for 9 years (literally half my life) and i wish i had done it sooner when i was more impulsive, but fantasizing is the best i can do until i muster up the courage. thanks for any help <3

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
Alright I'll troubleshoot it, using my own opinions of course.

You have chosen hanging as your method, which is fine. Abandon your entire plan leading up to that event.

Don't leave a note for anybody until you are completely ensured of your success. Your mother could find it before you make it across the street in the first place. Leave your note in your pocket.

Breaking into an apartment is not a good idea. That brings immediate risk of police, and possible legal punishment should you fail

Using a belt is not a good idea if you have the ability to obtain a rope, that you can tie into noose. A belt can break, stretch, or come Undone because they are not intended to be tied.

Do not secure it to a door in a unknown building. The door could be used while you are there, and you could be saved before you can be recovered with your health. Way too risky.

Don't bother sending a message informing of your location. You will be found eventually. I can only recommend this if you don't want your body to be identified while rotting, though your body won't be pleasant to look at no matter what. Or, if you don't want to stress your mother of where you are, and you want her to learn quickly you Are dead and not just missing.

My advice? Find a rope, learn to tie a noose, go out of a walk to a unpopular area (Forrest, outside of town, hidden outside location) then find a solid object to tie to (tree, metal post, rock formations), and tie a rope with a noose to it. You'll be found fairly soon once they go looking for you as long as you are not in the middle of actual nowhere.

I hope my advice can help you find peace with less struggles, it's the only reason I speak up.

Last edited:
J

jupiterjanedoe

Oct 31, 2019
Alright I'll troubleshoot it, using my own opinions of course.

You have chosen hanging as your method, which is fine. Abandon your entire plan leading up to that event.

Don't leave a note for anybody until you are completely ensured of your success. Your mother could find it before you make it across the street in the first place. Leave your note in your pocket.

Breaking into an apartment is not a good idea. That brings immediate risk of police, and possible legal punishment should you fail

Using a belt is not a good idea if you have the ability to obtain a rope, that you can tie into noose. A belt can break, stretch, or come Undone because they are not intended to be tied.

Do not secure it to a door in a unknown building. The door could be used while you are there, and you could be saved before you can be recovered with your health. Way too risky.

Don't bother sending a message informing of your location. You will be found eventually. I can only recommend this if you don't want your body to be identified while rotting, though your body won't be pleasant to look at no matter what. Or, if you don't want to stress your mother of where you are, and you want her to learn quickly you Are dead and not just missing.

My advice? Find a rope, learn to tie a noose, go out of a walk to a unpopular area (Forrest, outside of town, hidden outside location) then find a solid object to tie to (tree, metal post, rock formations), and tie a rope with a noose to it. You'll be found fairly soon once they go looking for you as long as you are not in the middle of actual nowhere.

I hope my advice can help you find peace with less struggles, it's the only reason I speak up.
thank you so much for your reply. i should've mentioned that the (vacant) apartment has the same layout as mine, as it's the same building. the new maintenance guys are dumbasses who leave the patio door unlocked, so it's only a matter of climbing over the small fence onto the patio and hoping there are no squatters to disturb. i've read about how hanging with a belt has a high success rate; not by tying it into a noose, but looping the body of the belt through the buckle, securing it around your neck, and closing the loose end into a sturdy doorway before leaning forward and cutting off the windpipe to black out quickly. may i ask if that's inaccurate? it sounds ideal for my situation since i don't have a great place to hang a rope, but i'd rather do something else if that's not a successful/reliable method. again, thank you so much for your response.