• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry, I'll get it eventually. So, I have a necktie that I have wedged in between door and door frame. It is very secure, more secure than the wooden beam in my closet. I want to try it the "leaning forward" way.

So do I tie the necktie into a slip knot and then put the other end in the door? Then, I kneel and lean forward? Stupid question, but the thing is only pressing on the front of my neck...it's necessary to press on the sides in order to pass out, right? But I haven't tied it into a slip knot yet so maybe that's my problem.

Anyway, I want to try it this way sometime next week. Like, give it an honest try. I will have the house to myself, so it's doable and this will be my last opportunity for a little while.

Reactions: Anarchy
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
I wore a hoodie and padded the front of my neck with a wool hat then put the tie on top, and tightened it near the jaw line, the whole circumference of the neck was padded and this enabled the side to have enough pressure without the tie digging into my neck and was comfortable. Also i think leaning wont do alone, i leaned and then let my body go limp and let the weight of my body do the work, i was in the zone really quick like that

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
I guess I can't seem to get the positioning correct...I see people saying you should pass out in like 10-15 seconds or something...never happened to me.

I might actually be too dumb to kill myself properly. Guess I should stop being lazy and figure these things out.

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Well, I tied a knot and wedged it in the closet. I guess the slip knot is important since it tightens? Basically, all I have to do is push my weight forward until I pass out right?

Am I wrong to imagine this and effortful, like, leaning forward forcefully so the thing constricts?

Anyway, I guess I will give it a shot next week. Pretty sure it's not going to work though.

Reactions: lv-gras
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Stuck it in the top of the door. Put my head in the noose. I literally just tied a loop...does it have to be a slip knot? I can either kneel or walk forward, then this applies pressure...do I just keep applying pressure until I pass out? It does kind of hurt.

God, I suck. I can't even do this right. I just want to die...but I'm scared.

Reactions: lv-gras