okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
I don't usually post , but i have no where to vent my frustrations.

my mom had a fever a week ago
goes to clinic 1 - fever , take meds few days later fever , fatigue and all the nasty things you'll get from fever
but it persist so goes to clinic 2 for blood test for dengue fever , but the results "little bit no serious" said by that doctor.
she no longer has fever but fatigue tired few more dengue fever symptoms persist

yesterday goes to hospital for blood test (luciky very few people it was late evening), first attempt negative , doctor asked for 2nd blood test comes out positive
a 6 hours long hell - machine broke down delaying the results blablabla , doc ask for blood test the next day

today waited for 3.5 hours for blood draw , and 3.5 hours++ for result , because it was sunday so many people so crowded
my anxiety level off the charts , it was hard 7++ hours i sit and stand and sit and so on , it makes me so stress i sweat alot
i keep looking at the counter to ping my number and keeping looking at the floor

we end up asking the doctor after waited 3.5 hours++ for the result , she was too busy , the lap results already done
but she was too busy to review it , OK FINE , she said my mom did not have fever the past few days
therefore cannot be confirm my mother's dengue fully gone ,even the results says it was lower than yesterday
so need to do another blood test for tomorrow at the most tuesday

i'm so tired now , i'm feeling like getting fever myself , all this while my brother comes home 4a.m yesterday not because
of work but "to have fun" elsewhere

my brother's off day on tuesday , but my mom don't want him to take her to hospital because she knows
he won't do it , (this was more on my mom likes him more than me , alot of things happen too lazy to disclose)
so probably my father will take annual leave for 2moro or tuesday to take my mom to hospital for the blood test again.

i'm sorry i'm not that good at expressing and my english not so good.