A

AnOrangeDonut

Nov 17, 2020
Sexual Assault is lame, and it makes me want to die. The only person of my friend/family who is desensitized enough to listen to me break down has his own problems and i feel guilty doing it. Idk what to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Sorrygoodbye, _Kaira_ and 8 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
from a victim to another. i feel your pain.

do you go to therapy?

if you are comfortable enough, you could trying venting on this forum. it's relatively a safe space and you'll find a lot of compassionate users. just please be careful for ill-oriented ones. it's important not bottling up your feelings and a important step towards recovery and understanding.

please be safe. i wish you all the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
A

AnOrangeDonut

Nov 17, 2020
I did the therapy thing and it really didn't work out for me and we tried it a few ways and it was just like not happening

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Kaira_, Ghost2211, lobster salad and 1 other person
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
If you feel the need to vent, please do so but please do so with great discretion as it is still a public forum as recommended by ecmnesia.

Otherwise, yes, we are here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_ and ecmnesia
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Sexual Assault is lame, and it makes me want to die. The only person of my friend/family who is desensitized enough to listen to me break down has his own problems and i feel guilty doing it. Idk what to do.
Edmr

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
when it happened to me, i didn't have anyone I could count on. it's probably lame, but one of the few things that helped me get the pain out of my chest, was writing everything down on paper, instead of seeking a friendly ear. it's not the same as being heard, but it might help you

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
when it happened to me, i didn't have anyone I could count on. it's probably lame, but one of the few things that helped me get the pain out of my chest, was writing everything down on paper, instead of seeking a friendly ear. it's not the same as being heard, but it might help you
Same

• Aww..
Reactions: _Kaira_ and ecmnesia
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
It's happened to me few times. And I still can't talk about it with anyone even my shrink. I just write. I started out writing the words I was feeling i.e
Shame
Anger
Gross
Mad
And it's helped. I don't talk about it with anyone really but writing helps me a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, lobster salad and ecmnesia
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
as an assault and r*pe victim, I am so, so sorry, and I feel your pain with you. you are so strong.

after a lot of my trauma happened to me, I could not start therapy because I reported a while afterwards (in this country at least, you are legally not allowed to discuss anything with a therapist that is under police investigation). I sincerely believe if I could have started talking about it after the event freely, it would have saved me a lot of pain and decreased how mentally messed up I am by a significant amount. I am a wreck now.

I see you said you tried a lot of therapy and it didn't work - I would honestly say please try and give it another shot, or at least after some time try it again. it could mess you up in the long run like me if you don't. however, as stated before, any means of getting this out of your mind or trying to express it could help. art, writing, shouting, talking, something, just please try and expel some of this pain.

like I said before, you are so brave. I know you probably won't or anything, but if you want to talk with someone who has gone through similar (this goes for anyone reading this), my private messages are open. I may not be able to make it go away, but I am always here to listen as someone who has been in situations very similar. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
As a boy, I was on the receiving end of predation from sexually precocious older bigger and stronger girls, and wasn't yet at an age where I had any sexual interest. Lifelong sexual repression was the fallout, and I am forever alone. (As it turns out, the lead girl in that situation was herself previously molested, but she was able to recover to get married and have a child before getting widowed at an early age. In my reality, there was never any possibility of recovering. All I have are fantasies of what a normal adolescence might have led to.)

Sexual assault is usually framed as male on female, male on male or adult on child, but female on male also exists far, far more often than reported or suspected, and I was a Ritalin stunted nine years old when it originally began. (Keep in mind how much more quickly girls reach puberty than boys.) There was never any possibility of prevention, and once the damage was done, it was done.

The only potential way to make all the different things which happened to me go away, sexual and otherwise, is to CTB. I can't be seven years old again in the year I was seven years old, but with far better and much less damaged people in my life.

What little I could prevent is what I did prevent, never having a girlfriend, getting married or having children. I ended my cycle of abuse with me, so the evil which was done to me could never outlive me. Joining SS is among my final intended stages of those plans. Sometimes, the greatest legacy is none at all.

• Hugs
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Many of us, including myself, have suffered at the hand of others sexually. Many of us are here and willing to talk with you, like others have said, just be careful. There are many understanding and compassionate people here. But there are also people with ulterior motives.

Wishing you love, and all the best. :heart::heart:

A

AnOrangeDonut

Nov 17, 2020
I just really don't want to trigger anyone by accident and also I'm lowkey worried that someone is gonna find videos of me doing sexual explicit things when i was like 8-13 and send it too and that'd just push me over the edge

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I just really don't want to trigger anyone by accident and also I'm lowkey worried that someone is gonna find videos of me doing sexual explicit things when i was like 8-13 and send it too and that'd just push me over the edge

Sadly I think a lot of us have grown desensitized to a lot of bad things because of our pasts. If you're worried about posting publicly, if some are willing, you can always choose someone to talk to privately if you so wish. I personally believe there's a lot of trustworthy people here. I'm more skeptical about new accounts that seem overly "hey you can trust me, tell me everything about yourself." Just make sure not to give out too many personally identifying details, and you should be fine.

I'm also prettyyyyy certain it would be too difficult for anyone to find child p*rn on the internet anyway nowadays. That sh*t is cracked down upon in the dark web, and I'm certain the majority of us here would not go to lengths to find anything of you just to try and post it here. Would be taken down very very swiftly if anyone dared to try anyway.

But on the flipside, you won't be forced to talk to anyone about anything specific either. That's the beauty of this website. If anyone tries to force anything out of you that you're not comfortable with, make sure to report it to the mods.

Last edited: