Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Hi all

This is my story, as honest as possible... Sorry if it makes no sense.

Found this site last night, why am I her?? Last year under general aesthetic for a double eye lens replacement. I came home and noticed a patch of something in the back of my hair ( I kick myself every day that I did not cut my hair and put it in a bag, then no one else would be having this done to them) it was like glue, I have no idea what it was, but when I woke up from GA (General Anaesthetic) my right hand shot down from the side of my head to the middle of my legs, I thought weird, but dismissed it, after all I was in a private hospital, and had paid £7,500 that I saved (and borrowed) for double eye lens replacement (was working as a palliative carer at the time low wage and sometimes 11 shifts a week) I ting that still burns in my soul, I begged yes begged to go under GA, so the guilt and sick feeling is unbelievable. After a few hours I came home.

A couple of days later after a bowel movement, I want to wipe myself, and messed all over my hand?? I just carried on going??? I had never done anything like that, I am a grown woman of 52, 51 at time of operation. NEVER have I done that, that's when I started to thing something had happened to me, but I could not believe it, it sounds so far fetched. Now I have to use wet wipes too... I also had bruises on my left thigh and my left breasts really freaking hurt, you have no idea (implants 2018 Aug 13th) the pain was horrible and my breast felt like it had been reshaped??? On the Tuesday after the op, went back for check up, I was still thinking I was overthinking at this stage, thinking maybe I had an allergic reaction or something... My citreous was so dry, you have no idea, it felt like sand paper, this feeling lasted around 10 days. When I went back to see the surgeon that I have been told by the police not to name or the name of the hospital, as I will get done for libel. I said to his nurse about my breast and leg, the doctor dismissed it and I was sat in my van thinking, how did I not get an answer? And drove home. on the 16th Aug 2022, I went to a police station in Bristol and said that something happened to me while under GA, I explained to the person, I had not hand anyone close to me since I was 49, at time of operation, I was 51, so I know if someone has done something, also nothing goes up my back passage, have had enemas, but they dont stretch your arse???? Have home kits to, but used to have to put oil on the tube, now have to hold it in place 9 months later! It is driving me mad, right.... Soooo in police station and was asked to I think I have been SA (sexually assaulted) I replied I have no idea what happened as I was unconscious but I do know that my body is now a different shape, I have never given birth, C-section, you would not believe that now. (Tried to post on social media to get awareness out there and some first reactions where the size of my back passage and found it funny, do they not understand, I was at a hospital, where you trust the staff to look after you, where you pay the staff to give you the best care you can pay for??? ) The person said some one would come round, they did a few times, they vanished, so I sent a very detailed email to the police and they person came back after a month of not coming round, well it was only rape, so not important, they said they were on holiday for a month? So I asked if all cases went on hold when people go on holiday? Then the OIC came round, office in charge, two of them to tell me there is nothing they can do as there is no proof!!! And I cant prove anything happened!!! Oh yeah, I refused a rape test, they said I have to have one, I told them to fuck off, they said pardon, I said fuck off, I am not being humiliated any more than I already have, NO I refused a rape test, you can get me a scan.... BUT no they said I have to have a rape test as a scan costs money, well as I had just found £7,500 for eye lens replacement, there was no funds to pay for a scan. I will not give up and I will not have a barbaric test when you can have a scan. Police suggest that I call the local doctors, so I did, said short bit to receptionists and they put me though to a woman who was VILE. I said to her and she replied, on the only place to get a scan is up that place, in such a patronising tone, I dont suppose you want to go there do you??? Gaslighting evil woman, those people stick together ... then they said a doc would call me and a young male called, twice he said sorry on the phone, because I said you know what your vagina feels like the next day after being with someone... That woman is horrible, but thing is, I would want to keep her safe from going under GA at this place too....

I have called the docs back after that too and all they want is details, then to suggest I go in so they can poke around in my back passage, I told them no, they said that is the only way, I told them it is not, I want a scan, they say I have to pay for one as it is not free, I told them they need to suggest one, they said after they have poked around in my back passage, to that I said NO, you are not doing that when a non evasive option is available, we are in 2023 there is AI and such and you are telling me they still do that rape test, no thank you.

I found a solicior, because if you can tell a certain group of people, exactly what happened to you in detail, they then give you a sum of money, the police lady said I should contact them and they might be able to pay out, then can use that money for a scan, so I called and because I was not awake at the time, they are not interested, sooo does that mean there are some very sick in the head billionaires, who have a pot of money to give out to women who are rapped, but only if they can have the details of exactly what happened.... Perverts. Right, soooo OIC came round, there were two I was excited thinking yeah (this was feb 2023) they have something, but no, they decided to keep the rapists safe they have said there is no evidence, but the case it open. I suggested toing outside the hospital with a sign saying I was rapped here under GA, but I will get locked up for that, but how else can I get others to come forward??? There is no way this was the first time, no way. Why did they choose me, well I was ringing my hands, as they hurt due to menopause, your joints all mess up... so they probably thought I was an easy target as i looked quiet and nervous, I was quiet too, due to feeling anxious about eyes, hence wanting to go under GA. I have always been outspoken, one of those who walks in a room and does not care who they talk to, but now, I would not walk in that room, I have changed so much in these last 9 months, so angry, so anxious, I will be walking down the road, (when I can get out from this very strong invisible wall) then I look at people thinking, do you know who done this to me? Do you sit with them? Eat with them? Are they your friends? Then when I am home, I think shit, they will know I have contacted the police and they have all my details, and I don't even know what they look like???

I was SA before and knocked out, walking home NY I think 1998?? Alone, some man started to chat to me, they we were walking together, I was grateful to not fall over, anyway, this was in Bristol, and Asda carpark, he knocked me out, I woke and he was on top of me, I was clothed, he was grabbing me, I looked at him for a while, thinking, what is going on? Why is he doing this??? Not at one time did I say stop or no??? Then I thought, this is wrong and put my thumbs in each of his eyes he got up up and ran, I got up and walked home, then contacted the police, that one made it to crime watch.

End of Oct 2022 was my last day at work, I could not do it, you have to be in a certain frame of mind to e carer and I was not happy and the families need someone who is strong, I was not me anymore so left. Then I went to the job centre, have to say, it has been 9 months, they have been brilliant, but I did go in one day after a call with the police and just dropped and cried, after that they were amazing and have been a real help, in these months I have completed 3 courses and have to say feeling very pleased with myself, I know the system is corrupt but as a newly qualified personal trainer who is thinking of starting their own business for women to get fit, I was like yeah, I can move forward!! THEN on 19th May, Inka my most beloved hound landed wrong, when shot off from a static lead and now needs a new hip, BUT because I had my eyes done last year, I have no saved funds, only had few K before, but I could of got a loan, BUT not now, as late paying bills, never have before, even the council tax, never missed payments, but they ended up sending me a court summons for just over £400 I have no idea how anyone manages with benefits respect to you all! BUT at this moment in time, I have needed help and I got it too. UNTILL Inka hurt her leg, so went to emergency vet, just under 1k for GA, yes I was triggered then they tried to pop hip back in, it would not go,. so Inka needed a hip replacement, but that is 10k, so I started a go fund me page, and do you know what, hardly anyone shared it!! My heart sank, if I was working i would not dream of asking for help, but this is a hound, who if they have the other option, FHO, that does not work for hounds over 15kg, Inka is 22kg there are no positive stories of hounds going through tis with one back leg, NONE, but because I had my eyes done last year this happens.... If I had not gone under GA then I would of got a bank loan to make up the difference.. But that is not an option.... Anyway, so Inka is having the FHO with PDSA, but they chisel away at bone, not saw, so that means less recovery. Also will need hydro therapy, but I have no money for that!!! NON, then I chat to friends who say, yeah you have to take the good with the bad. So If ask them if they want their arse stretched too!!! Why do i say arse, because we all have one of those.

On one social media page an ex nurse said that in the 1980s anyone under GA was used for practice by students!!! I had to explain to this nurse, did they also play with breasts and put bruises on legs to hold them?? As a carer I know buries. This is not a student gone a bit wrong, this is violent rape.

Anyway, so the OIC came round with another officer, they said there is nothing they can do, I asked them why they protect rapists and paedophiles, they said this was not the part of the job they liked. I am living in a story that I feel on connection too. , The police know who was there, why isnt everyone who was 5 foot near me not suspended for a week, until they found out what happened??? They know the names of everyone? Why arent they checking this out, the hospital are going through this 100% they said, BS as they have not spoken to me, so they have not been through. The hospital said I can give a place to meet and they will be there to talk out their findings, well how would they feel walking in a woods and BOOM there I am, then they will remember me, as I have remembered every time I go to toilet that someone has ruined my body...

I even fasted 10 days, so I would not have bowel movements. Now I just fast a few days at a time, BUT that really did help with my head space as I have felt so angry at the world, rally angry... Now I just want out, I have had enough, this is not a game I want play anymore, I need a reset. I have written letters to my children, who are adults, their dad, my mum and 3 friends, that is it, I feel no remorse, I dont care, I just feel empty, void of anything.
I did think of jumping of the carpark at the hospital and dangling there, or before jump do the jugular too... Then they would have to look into why I jumped, but at the moment they want me quiet, no, these people have to be made accountable, how is it my rapist(s) still work and I am so confused some days there is not way going out is an option, I was told by the job centre I should be on PIP I have no idea what she was on about, she told me I needed to see my doctor, I said, I am sorry but I am unable to do that, as they are all full of shit, perverts who stick together, or something like that... I dont trust them, never go to doctors, nothing ever wrong with me.

Anyway, that is why I am here, I want to go to sleep and never walk up again, without sounding rude, I dont care what happens when I have gone, people pass every day, they will all get over it and move on, we always do. I am just pissed off with everyone telling me I have to move on from what happened to me, so they think I am not trying... Some nights I dont sleep at all, nothing, why because I dont want to wake up!!!

Right, sorry this is epic, I just wanted to try and explain why I am here.... thank you if you did read this, you rock... thank you, may you all get what it is you are looking wishing for xx

Snogs
Vee xxx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: audison, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, LittleBlackCat and 3 others
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I don't know what to say to you except I am so so sorry this has happened to you and for the way you have been treated. It's absolutely appalling. I hope that this site can give you some support that you're unable to get xx

• Love
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
I don't know what to say to you except I am so so sorry this has happened to you and for the way you have been treated. It's absolutely appalling. I hope that this site can give you some support that you're unable to get xx
Thank you, your words mean everything, have existed all my friends and family, I get told to let it go, or it will be alright, or I understand???? . This is the next step. I have cleaned out 3 bags of items, crockery, cutlery, and clothes, will continue doing this, so there is not much to clean up after me.... The hounds will be looked after I am sure my family wont let them go without. Mini-mes will be ok, we all are after a while, time is a great healer, but this, not this.... I need to make a statement, and this site will have the answer for me, I know what I want to do, now I have to find it, and I am at the place to find it.... I've an advanced spin course next weekend, I still have loads on, but I honestly dont care anymore. I feel nothing, no connection with anything or one.

what hurts so much, is if I was the mum of a police constable, then they would not stop to find the people who done this. If my child was a solicitor, then the police would not stop and the solicitor would be on the case.. BUT the corrupt health system does not want this out, but I will make such a loud noise about this, they have to be stopped AND all paedophiles and rapists need to know this is not a job they can work in!! It is that simple...

Thank you again.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Thank you, your words mean everything, have existed all my friends and family, I get told to let it go, or it will be alright, or I understand???? . This is the next step. I have cleaned out 3 bags of items, crockery, cutlery, and clothes, will continue doing this, so there is not much to clean up after me.... The hounds will be looked after I am sure my family wont let them go without. Mini-mes will be ok, we all are after a while, time is a great healer, but this, not this.... I need to make a statement, and this site will have the answer for me, I know what I want to do, now I have to find it, and I am at the place to find it.... I've an advanced spin course next weekend, I still have loads on, but I honestly dont care anymore. I feel nothing, no connection with anything or one.

what hurts so much, is if I was the mum of a police constable, then they would not stop to find the people who done this. If my child was a solicitor, then the police would not stop and the solicitor would be on the case.. BUT the corrupt health system does not want this out, but I will make such a loud noise about this, they have to be stopped AND all paedophiles and rapists need to know this is not a job they can work in!! It is that simple...

Thank you again.
I agree that if you knew someone high up in the police things would be different. That's a huge problem with this world. People are not treated fairly and a lot is 'who you know' not 'what you know'.
If you do end your life, I'd make sure I wrote it clearly in a suicide note that the hospital is to blame. You could even contact the press before you go and tell them your story, even if not in person, by email or something. But that's all up to you of course xx

• Hugs
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
I agree that if you knew someone high up in the police things would be different. That's a huge problem with this world. People are not treated fairly and a lot is 'who you know' not 'what you know'.
If you do end your life, I'd make sure I wrote it clearly in a suicide note that the hospital is to blame. You could even contact the press before you go and tell them your story, even if not in person, by email or something. But that's all up to you of course xx
It is the only thing that will make news! I have had thoughts of going there, off the carpark, BUT I need to know I am not going to get stuck on my knicker elastic or something. I need to do this right. I have made loads on social media, it is shocking how people respond..... Yes have made posts, and have a few freins that will re post over and over, I need someone to go on the website and make a review as I cant as everting ti connected to my bloody phone... But I will get this done and there will be no mistakes.... My therapist gave me a test, that I answered wrong, and after she said I was slightly depressed... I know I am not in a good place and I have no idea how to get out of this head space apart from CTB, this will never stop. At a group for survivors, one said, who was in mid 20s that you never get over it, it is always there, you just need a really positive person around you. Well the thought of someone standing close to me makes me shudder, let along anything else.... If this does not go, what is there, the tintitus too, it is driving me crazy... But yes, I have friends who I know will share the posts even more, I also contacted someone at the beginning of this, so Tony will have all the talks we had back in October f2022 and I am thinking he would use them, I told him every detail. I am even going to write them a post, that goes online just before this shell has its last breath. then they can stick the libel up their arses! Thanks x

Last edited:
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
im so sorry my love. people are so terribly evil when they're given power over someone else. there are no words to express how much i wish people never experienced this.

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme and Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
im so sorry my love. people are so terribly evil when they're given power over someone else. there are no words to express how much i wish people never experienced this.
Thank you so much, it's so strange being somewhere and I am not questioned, just believed, in tears here, thank you so much for just showing empathy with no reason, just because... Thank you....
So today, Monday 19th June 2023, 12.27 and I have cleaned out loads and put in bin, another 3 bin liner size bags. All letters have been written and put in an envelope. No space left in bin, so not able to put more in. Now I am thinking of my last meal and very excited about it too.... My one worry, is that I miss the bus. I have to post more messages so I can search on here....
I have to post more messages so I can search on here.... I need to do this right and if I am correct I have less than 24 hours to make sure this is done. I am thinking to must post on here, with how I am feeling, rather than spamming??? Or is this spamming? Then I thought, ohhhh should I make another youtube, so I have everything on there/??? Have delted most apps on phone, just trying to keep things as easy as possible for family. I am cold in saying how family feel isnt really a concern, that is whey I am cleaning stuff out, as I feel guilty for not caring how they feel when CTB. Not that it matters.
I am thinking, do I just post here? Yes, then if those who know me find it, they will know I am here because I chose to be, this is what I want. I have binned 3 bags today of clothing, given shoes away to neighbours and such. We share an industrial bin, so it's large, have put loads in. So I am sorry that you have much to do. This will sound harsh and a bit evil, I am not trying to sound horrible, but I even thought is there a way the hounds can come with me, I know, I feel sick at the thought.... It was just a thought, I will not harm another animal.

My mindset is a bit fuzzy today, reading back the post I can see that... I just need out, things were going well, I was very slowly moving forward, I had gone to the second support group thing and I do believe that could of been super, but due to Inka's leg, and then the vets using her as an experiment, when the op they are offering is not going to help her in any way, just cause her more issues... This was the point I thought, I have to catch the bus, but I dont know how, after what happened to me under GA in August 2022, I did have a few ideas, but I needed to make sure there was no body parts left for those sickos to carry on with.... Not sure about posting ideas here? Will have to check the site to see?
Holding it together amazing, seen neighbours when taking bags up to bin and thought, if I need to get supplies then I feel comfortable doing so, not sure what to get or do, need to check this site out more? But as not many posts, then not able to search.... So looks like today I will be stalker woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: audison
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That just sounds so awful what you've been through, it's just horrible how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
That just sounds so awful what you've been through, it's just horrible how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you, have wrote my letters and put so much in the bin, now I just need to know what I need to take on the bus, as no idea, loads on here to read, but I would rather not stay and read when I can CTB. Just eating my last meal, was good, thinking of going to a shop to get some desert, but think I might need to get some other things.... Just not sure where to find them on here, need to make sure this is a one way trip xxx