• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
(did anyone find a way to be housed without determined wakeup times? I don't have a workschool letter)

i lasted awhile, I guess I was too weak, services couldn't help independence I guess, I am in too much pain recently to properly mind the abuses. I was feeling about to write to abuser. the end of my journey I'm so confused. I don't want that, but there seem no other way to sleep. I guess sleep deprivation is manipulating me

I could try sleeping during business hours but then miss call. and if I go to abuse house, idk what'd happen with alot of my stuff. are extended family considered caregivers / taken as authority?

oh no, why can't I feel the abuse more than sleep deprivation now? my weakness

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Sweetheart I am so sorry u r in pain from your body and from the abuses of others. I ended up the way I am
Because my mother cared more for the abuser than me. I remember I was told it was my job to take care of them. It was my job to obey them.
I did whatever they asked. Then when I was older I ended up on so many meds to get thru the pain and depression that now my body is permanently damaged and my mother claims she remembers nothing that ever happened to me. It is the loneliest feeling to be in pain and have no one's hand to hold. No one to make u feel safe. No where to go. I am so sorry. Know I am thinking about u ok. I send my love and if I were well I'd make a place for u here but God doesn't care what I can offer to the world. Some of us God just forgets about. I'm so sorry. I won't forget you.