N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Ok so i plan to get n from d eventually but im trying to get an antisemitic as reccomended in the ppeh they say get meto .... Well how does one get this it's prescription only and i went to my doctor told him i get sea sick alot when im on a boat and asked for something he prescribed me something that wasn't meto and won't work for drinking N so what am i suppose to do. Do y'all speciificly ask for meto at the doctors and what if they don't prescribe it ???

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can also use Domperidon or over the counter drugs for the treatment of travel sickness.

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I'm seriously struggling to find the recommended Meto from the ppeh as well. Sucks hard as I've just got the N staring at me

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Stans guide has good info on anti emetics. It's based on SN but the info is transferable. Some of the anti emetics are available otc in some countries. Apparently some people get theirs from online pharmacies.

A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
If in the US, just go to the doc and complain of stomach pain and nausea/vomiting. Say youd like meto(reglan) becauae its worked really well for you in the past. They normally wont argue. Its a very common anti nausea medication.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
did anyone find a source for meto without a prescription?