Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
Yeah pretty much this shit
I got so fucking pissed
but i still need to draw
epofmpowkmfcpoqe,kfcp[dwqfkwo
fuck that motherfucker i hate him so much i hate myself i hate everything i just canntntntnntntntn
i want to self harm so much but it's been a year and 2 months since i did it last time and i dont feel like going back so even i did all i have is a small scalpel i used to sharpen my pencils and its rusty and dull and aqednoi FUCKKCCKKCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKK HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS SHITITHITHUITHIUTIHJITHTHIUTHUITH??????????????

WEFWEFWEFWEFWEF

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Somber, demuic and 3 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
It's really hard when you have the urge to self harm again after staying away for many months. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
It's really hard when you have the urge to self harm again after staying away for many months. I'm sorry.
you know it's hard when i was addicted to it for years and i had to eventually stop due to irl reasons and now that same exact reason makes me want to go back to it
it's as if im starving and i have the most delicious dish in front of me but i cant eat it

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Cool art! You can truly feel the emotion!

I'm sorry your life situation makes you feel like harming yourself. Maybe try punching soft pillows? That sometimes helps me.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
it's as if im starving and i have the most delicious dish in front of me but i cant eat it
Yeah that rounds harder than other addictions because "out of sight, out of mind" doesn't work.

Reactions: Manaaja