Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Well I tried had it in my mouth about to swallow my mom called at 10 freaked out spit it out all over my floor lol went and hurried and wash my mouth out thank God I didn't swallow any and of course I was already nervous as hell she called to tell me my brother just got arrested :ehh: I guess I'll try another day my nerves are to bad tonight now my sister in-law is bringing my brother car to me tonight dam anything else

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf, MsMaudlin, Zappfe lover and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Wow! That was intense!

I'm curious, you had zero effects from the SN having been in your mouth and getting into the mucous membranes?

Reactions: Red87 and KleinerWolf
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Some might say that's a sign or maybe its just coincidence. Either way I wish you peace in whatever your next move is. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: misha, Red87 and Zappfe lover
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
No it didn't effect me but it was really salty it was so gross but I'm still going to do it but I think I'm going to try to find something to relax me cause Lexapro makes me more nervous might see if I can get a Xanax see if it will help but I think the reason the sn didn't effect me cause I rushed to the bathroom and washed out my mouth because my mom was calling so yeah it was intense for a second no side effects though

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf and Zappfe lover
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
No it didn't effect me but it was really salty it was so gross but I'm still going to do it but I think I'm going to try to find something to relax me cause Lexapro makes me more nervous might see if I can get a Xanax see if it will help but I think the reason the sn didn't effect me cause I rushed to the bathroom and washed out my mouth because my mom was calling so yeah it was intense for a second no side effects though
Ouch... that was hard to read...

At least you didn't feel any side effects.

Reactions: Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I'm glad about that it would of sucked if I did I kept looking in the mirror making sure I wasn't turning blue lol but I'm glad because now I know what it taste like and I definitely might need something to numb my tongue because that was the most nasty thing ever

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf and Zappfe lover
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah I'm glad about that it would of sucked if I did I kept looking in the mirror making sure I wasn't turning blue lol but I'm glad because now I know what it taste like and I definitely might need something to numb my tongue because that was the most nasty thing ever
If you ever change your mind you can PM me.
I'm a good listener.

Reactions: Red87 and Zappfe lover
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sorry you had that experience, it sounds like a lot of stress. Remember there's never any pressure to do this at a particular deadline and you don't have to feel bad for freaking out and changing your mind.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Zappfe lover, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks but I'm definitely going to do it it's what I want and I'm ready for what comes after I'm just ready for peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Zappfe lover and KleinerWolf
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Do you mean you had it in your mouth and then your mom called you? That's unlucky.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I just had put it in my mouth didn't get a chance to drink it when the phone rang I spit it out real quick ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth out yeah it was unlucky but now I know how it taste and I'm going to use something to make it easier to drink it

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and KleinerWolf