jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
just tried mixing ritalin with some antidepressants and alcohol. i dont know. i just dont feel life is worth living anyway. my boyfriend priotizes his stupid ranked, competitive games over me (i sacrifice sleep so that i can talk to him because most of the time he plays) and i'll probably break up with him soon anyway. my grades are dropping, might get into debt soon, and might lose my scholarship because of the first thing.

does anyone know a cheap and easy way to ctb? sodium nitrite isn't readily available here and i don't have anywhere in my house to jump or hang myself.

thanks.

• Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife and LifeQuitter2018
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
the alcohol just made me drunk LMAO idt ill die but i udnerstand how people drink their problems away. i hope the systems change so that peopel stop drinkign/snorting/$smokeing/whatever their problems away

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Don't hurt yourself it's nearly impossible to ctb with random antidepressants.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and jenny6391bubbles
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Glad it did, antidepressants have been developed a long way since the 60s and aren't lethal nowadays usually.

Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't act impulsively, dear.
Those methods won't probably work.

If I were in your shoes, I'd try to get some money little by little and find a better and peaceful way out.

Hope you can feel better somehow.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: jenny6391bubbles and Sslsh
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
hello, update!

there's a high chance im experiencing serotonin syndrome right now though im pretty sure it wont kill me. just experiencing profuse sweating, a fast heartbeat, paleness, numbness, and twitching of the hands. my eyelids also suddenly became pale. No one suspects i've attempted to ctb. as the kids say, "poggers!"

hopefully i can find a way to ctb properly in the future because so many items/chemicals i need to ctb peacefully are unavailable in my country (also cant order online because of customs whatever).