Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
I was left alone knowing that I'd be alone for hours. So i boiled water without thinking in order to burn myself. I was too hesitant to just pour boiling hot water on my arm as for the damage it might cause so i waited a bit. Luckily no damage was caused. I don't want to burn myself i think cutting or hitting myself is better because burns can be uncontrollable. Also because i don't want to make another topic I'll give a little update here: I went for clothes shopping today and my dad pushed me to buy something alone. I did and I'm happy for that. Also i talked with him a lot about my condition and he said that i need to fight it. At least he understands the reason I'm not going outside and he doesn't push me all the time. I love him dearly he's everything i have. As long as he's there I'm okay.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sulyya, BringMeToLife and eleanora
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Self-harm dynamics can include a desire to have control. You might consider developing and experimenting with parallel ways to have a sense of control that might not be as harmful. Sometimes patterns of behavior can establish a degree of momentum and change is not easy. However, it may be possible to transfer one pattern to another.

Reactions: Asprex