want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
checked off the list.
i'll put that in there too so they dont think i didnt.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and waitingforrest
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
I am not sure I understand. If you tried opening up and it didn't go well, it may be like anything else we try that is unfamiliar, it may take practice.However, you may want to make sure that the person you open up to is capable and worthy. Kindness and compassion are not that common these days.

Reactions: je.suis.prêt
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
I am not sure I understand. If you tried opening up and it didn't go well, it may be like anything else we try that is unfamiliar, it may take practice.However, you may want to make sure that the person you open up to is capable and worthy. Kindness and compassion are not that common these days.
i see that now. thanks for the heads up. but i cant make sure of anything as my capacity is nomore.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
When I was in the Army (a million years ago), they would make us run in sand carrying 70 lbs. of equipment. There were two ways to increase "capacity". The first was to tell yourself that you would make it over just one more hill and then you would dump the equipment and tell them "no more". However, after you made it over the hill, you would tell yourself, "Just one more hill". This short term focus was helpful.

The other thing that helped expand capacity was shouting encouragement to the person next to you. This seemed to boost your own capacity.

I don't know if this is applicable in your situation, but I found it helpful. If you experience difficulty riding on the bus and start shouting at the person next to you, it might not work the same.

• Informative
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and Burner1234
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
When I was in the Army (a million years ago), they would make us run in sand carrying 70 lbs. of equipment. There were two ways to increase "capacity". The first was to tell yourself that you would make it over just one more hill and then you would dump the equipment and tell them "no more". However, after you made it over the hill, you would tell yourself, "Just one more hill". This short term focus was helpful.

The other thing that helped expand capacity was shouting encouragement to the person next to you. This seemed to boost your own capacity.

I don't know if this is applicable in your situation, but I found it helpful. If you experience difficulty riding on the bus and start shouting at the person next to you, it might not work the same.

It's not. I'm a slug of despair. i'm not dissming it, i just

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Who did you open up to? Somebody you know? I'm sorry they didn't understand, if so.