• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Hello, new here. Back in December, I impulsively tried to hang myself by using a nylon cell phone cord over a door. When I blacked out the cord snapped and I woke up on the floor, confused with a bruise on my neck and red spots in my eyes. 911 was called and I was taken to a psych ward. Oh well..try, try again.

I have done some investigating into various plants and recently stumbled upon the pong pong plant. I was having a bit of trouble locating a reliable seller, but I think I have found one in Thailand. I will order the seeds for $9 and pay the ridiculous $44 shipping to get them.

I am currently living in a boarding house because I can't afford to live anywhere else. I have a roommate. I am thinking about ingesting the seeds in my car, parked by a nice body of water. I know that death by plant isn't optimal, but I can't afford any other options and I'm not in a position to have a makeshift lab in my room, or buy helium tanks or narcotics or a rifle.

Wish me luck...I am planning to ctb in about three weeks, when the seeds arrive. I am hoping for a nice cardiac arrest, although I know I will experience some pain/vomiting beforehand.

Ugh, why does it have to be so damn hard?

Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
I just googled this plant and it said it takes one to two days for death to occur. And the vomiting is violent. Are you sure this is a good method to use?

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I just googled this plant and it said it takes one to two days for death to occur. And the vomiting is violent. Are you sure this is a good method to use?
Like I said, death by plant isn't optimal but at this point I kind of feel that I am out of viable options. I live in a boarding house with a roommate who is ALWAYS here and I can't figure out anything else.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Fair point. I don't think I could do the drowning thing - my sister tried to drown me in a swimming pool when I was three (my earliest childhood memory - thanks sis!) so I'm pretty sure my SI would kick in long before I could bring myself to go through with it. I'm looking into SN right now, but getting my hands on a decent antiemetic seems difficult. I'm really at my wit's end here. Thank you for reaching out.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am NOT being serious when I ask if your sister can help. That sounds like a terrible story.
Check the hanging threads. At least that is fast if you have a better ligature. You have done that once so you have more experience than most.
Two days of severe illness sounds tough. That gives them a lot if time to try to save you.

Reactions: Ob La Dee
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
This method has been brought up before and it seems to be very agonizing and needs a way lot of control over SI to do
it includes vomiting palpitations, muscle pain, bleeding gums, nose bleeds, headaches, rashes, blood in urine, easy bruising and bleeding, and heart arrhythmia. It also doesn't sound overly quick. Antidotes also exist.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Fair point. I don't think I could do the drowning thing - my sister tried to drown me in a swimming pool when I was three (my earliest childhood memory - thanks sis!) so I'm pretty sure my SI would kick in long before I could bring myself to go through with it. I'm looking into SN right now, but getting my hands on a decent antiemetic seems difficult.
Shallow water blackout isn't ordinary drowning, it isn't painful at all - you black out before you drown. SN without an antiemetic is still a better idea than your seeds.

Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
Shallow water blackout isn't ordinary drowning, it isn't painful at all - you black out before you drown. SN without an antiemetic is still a better idea than your seeds.
Do you know of anyone who succeeded in using SN without the benefit of an antiemetic? All the weighing/measuring seems like a bit much for me. Living in a boarding house with a roommate isn't making this any easier for me.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Do you know of anyone who succeeded in using SN without the benefit of an antiemetic? All the weighing/measuring seems like a bit much for me. Living in a boarding house with a roommate isn't making this any easier for me.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/623221/?q=SN+without+antiemetics&o=relevance

N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
Please don't do this. It sounds horrific and it's likely you will be found and end up in a worse situation. It's terrible we all have to suffer without a decent way out, but this is just setting yourself up to fail. Take your time to find something better. :heart:

Reactions: Ob La Dee
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Says I don't have permission to view that page. I haven't been a member for a full 24 hours yet, maybe that's why?
Probably... You can start a new thread about ingesting SN without antiemetics

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I suggest researching cardiac glycosides. There is a mechanism behind why vomiting and other symptoms happens.

That said, I'd say there are better methods unless you know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Ob La Dee

Ob La Dee

Aug 4, 2021
I suggest researching cardiac glycosides. There is a mechanism behind why vomiting and other symptoms happens.

That said, I'd say there are better methods unless you know what you're doing.
I just did a bit of digging and hit paydirt. Apparently certain psych meds (like Invega (paliderodone) and Seroquel (quetapine) are also antiemetics. The reason why this works for me is because I'm on both of those meds. Thank you so much for reaching out to me, you probably saved me from what could have been a major disaster. I am going with the SN. Just have to do some more research and get a few more answers first.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs and DetachedDreamer97