• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
So my first initial way recently of trying to CTB, was going go to be an OD of Trazodone mixed with alcohol. So I had around 800mg and plenty of alcohol ready.

But... I had second thoughts and talked to my friend about what was happening and what I was planning. And he came down and took the pills away. I was already distancing myself, had actually planned on doing it sooner but the time didnt seem right amongst other things. But I did have a date set, everything ready, letters written (I still have them too) but... the distancing from him and knowing how hurt he was for it made it so hard.

Had I instead gone through with the initial attempt, would it have worked? Would I have needed more traz, more alcohol, copious amounts of both? I saw someone somewhere else say they tried this method but it hadn't worked. But they didnt give any information on how much of what they had.

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Seems super unreliable.

Wikipedia states:
Fatalities are rare, and uneventful recoveries have been reported after ingestion of doses as high as 6,000–9,200 mg. In one report, 9 of 294 cases of overdose were fatal, and all nine patients had also taken other central nervous system (CNS) depressants.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mea Culpa
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
Well that's frustrating to say the least, but thank you for the reply. I know that's off the table now.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The oral LD50 of trazodone is 690 mg/kg in rats. An overdose of trazodone may result in central nervous system, cardiac, respiratory effects. you need 50 grams .

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It probably would not have worked. On top of that, it would have been a painful experience. The only things that are guaranteed in terms of ods (as well as peaceful and quick) are certain opioids (think h, fent) and some strong barbiturates (thiopental sodium, secobarbital, pentobarbital). Anything else is just not worth it. You dodged a bullet there man.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
Everything I saw never once mentioned rats, my god i feel so stupid, I should have looked up if that was a rat tested dosage. But the effects honestly feel like something i could deal with, but I don't know how I can get ahold of that much traz. The information is appreciated though, thank you.
It probably would not have worked. On top of that, it would have been a painful experience. The only things that are guaranteed in terms of ods (as well as peaceful and quick) are certain opioids (think h, fent) and some strong barbiturates (thiopental sodium, secobarbital, pentobarbital). Anything else is just not worth it. You dodged a bullet there man.
I have no idea where I would even find or get opioids to be honest. But I have thought about it before. Traz seemed like the best choice at the time because i didnt find anything that had any kind of organ failure attached to it. Cardio I can deal with. At least I think.