• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
As the title says, if i have already obtained SN but i want to take this with me to another country could i face some serious implications at border control? Do you think it will get confiscated and then i'll just be questioned as to why i'm carrying SN? I know i could just get a hotel and be alone BUT i don't even want to be in the country if i take SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 13412
dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Put a printed label on it where is written sodium nitrite - preservative for sausages, and if someone stops you, just tell you need for preserve sausages, everything should be fine, just important that you look and feel natural without showing any panic otherwise they will investigate further.

Dogs are not trained to SN anyway, they may act just like when find food, they will "sit" on the side of the bag, so the guard will inspect the bag looking for foods, when there are controlled substances, dogs act in different "codes". Sometime they "bite" the handle of the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana
M

Mooseman

Jan 15, 2020
Probably just telling them its for meat is enough

SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
better in hold luggage but 9/10 times you won't get called out, even if you do you should be fine, dont carry it in a container with 'toxic' type labels, I'm not familiar with the packaging but maybe you could put it in a normal salt container

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
better in hold luggage but 9/10 times you won't get called out, even if you do you should be fine, dont carry it in a container with 'toxic' type labels, I'm not familiar with the packaging but maybe you could put it in a normal salt container
I agree with the first sentence, but unsealing it will break it down and render it less effective.

If it is not a restricted substance in either country, you should be fine. You can come up with a reason for it in advance in case you are questioned, that is, that you use it for a meat preservative and it was easier to acquire in the country you visited.

Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
Properly label and have a book or pamphlet on home curing?

Or put with vitamin, meds, and the like labeled Epsom salt /laxative? The crystal structure is clearly not a drug.

Carrying anything in luggage is a risk bc they can search stuff and if they're in doubt, they grab it.

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Would checking your bag help at all?

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Try to make it look like regular salt.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
If by carry on you mean you're gonna get in the plane with it, change the labels of the product. Technically the workers working in security for the carry ons are busy and have to be fast (in big airports that is) and since SN is no liquid/creamy substance they won't mind.
If you just get rid of the label it works too, still it's better if you just change labels at all if SN is regulated where you are. Better safe than sorry

Last edited:
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
As the title says, if i have already obtained SN but i want to take this with me to another country could i face some serious implications at border control? Do you think it will get confiscated and then i'll just be questioned as to why i'm carrying SN? I know i could just get a hotel and be alone BUT i don't even want to be in the country if i take SN.

I have just come back from a holiday in Spain where I was stopped by customs for a random check of my baggage. My cabin luggage was swabbed along with my handbag and coat.
My handbag came back with a positive result and I was asked to not leave whilst other officer was called.
The positive result was for an unknown chemical.!
I had bought some hand wipes which were in the BAG? But a few months before
I had also ordered and received SN and handled the package then probably picked up my bag after hiding the SN in my house. I honestly thought it was positive for drugs and I was on the way to a prison cell but they said they did not know what it was and let me go.!
I had thought about taking it with me but knew it would just look like drugs and the old meat curing line may not work.

Reactions: Deleted member 13412