fluffycats

fluffycats

Aug 19, 2020
The country I live in has no guns, no drugs like weed etc, heavily regulated avenues all around. I can't even get welding helium / nitrogen for personal uses (only the party gases, which contain oxygen)

Lots of people in my country die from either
1) falling off buildings
2) charcoal burning
3) overdose on drugs

I really don't want to do (1), am thinking of (2) but I heard it gets extremely hot and unbearable, (3) is often painful and unsuccessful.

I am thinking of going by (4) carbon monoxide poisioning, where I will eat some sleeping pills and let the car engine run for over 8 hours. However, I haven't research much on this - do car engines even kill people nowadays? Aren't they equipped with filters to prevent this from happening?

My alternative is spending the remaining $ I have to travel to another country, to either purchase N or pure nitrogen. It's extremely hard with COVID going on though, with restrictions and everything. I would love to hear your thoughts, experiences and opinions.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello @fluffycats. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Please have a look at the various methods in the forum resource file:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

We can't choose methods for other people but if you have more specific questions about any of them people here can help.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
The current vehicles have almost no CO emissions, so you only get a headache. It must be an old car.

In which part of the world do you live?

Last edited:
fluffycats

fluffycats

Aug 19, 2020
The current vehicles have almost no CO emissions, so you only get a headache. It must be an old car.

In which part of the world do you live?
That confirms my hunch, I can't go with that then. I live in a small country in Asia, so it's very hard to find ctb materials

Hello @fluffycats. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Please have a look at the various methods in the forum resource file:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

We can't choose methods for other people but if you have more specific questions about any of them people here can help.
Thank you for linking, I am reading it now. Sure, I'll narrow down the methods. Which is the best country to obtain (as a travelling visitor):
1) pure (not fake) N
2) Pure helium / nitrogen tanks?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
have you read the PPH? it gives you some info on places to visit to obtain N. i think a lot of people used to goto mexico,but im not sure how readily available it is now. i know a member on here said they lived there and they couldn't get it. From what i read Peru seems like it could be a good place to obtain N. there is one street and it is full of vet shops(must be about 20) I mean if you want the law of averages i'd say it was a good place to go!!!