• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's something i've been thinking about for a few days,given how more open ended the gun laws are in the states I considered going there buying a gun and well yea

I was going to ask what the best handgun would be to purchase for this roughly the cost which state would be the best to travel to for this etc

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
You'll find it hard to buy guns as a foreigner. Yes the laws here are relatively lax, but you won't be able to buy a firearm here even as a resident, MUCH less if you're here on a tourist visa.

We also have a lot of illegal firearms, but good luck making the necessary connections to secure one. You'll have to consider ammo too.

If you were dead set on this you can travel to an inner city or maybe a red state where the laws are lax regarding private firearms sales, but I'd consider it a lost cause and a waste of money.

We have relatively relaxed gun laws, but they're only relaxed for Americans, not everyone else.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I had assumed you had to be a US citizen to purchase a firearm but I am in the UK and so would be interested in hearing from US citizens if this is the case?

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You'll find it hard to buy guns as a foreigner. Yes the laws here are relatively lax, but you won't be able to buy a firearm here even as a resident, MUCH less if you're here on a tourist visa.

We also have a lot of illegal firearms, but good luck making the necessary connections to secure one. You'll have to consider ammo too.

If you were dead set on this you can travel to an inner city or maybe a red state where the laws are lax regarding private firearms sales, but I'd consider it a lost cause and a waste of money.

We have relatively relaxed gun laws, but they're only relaxed for Americans, not everyone else.
I guess that would make sense and would you know examples of "red states" hypothetically speaking anyway just considering my options really

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
I guess that would make sense and would you know examples of "red states" hypothetically speaking anyway just considering my options really
Literally anywhere in the south; as well as a lot of states in the Midwest. Montana, Wyoming, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas are states that come to mind.

Shit, I personally think your best bet might even be to go to Alaska. They DO call it the last frontier for a reason; shit just works differently there

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Literally anywhere in the south; as well as a lot of states in the Midwest. Montana, Wyoming, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas are states that come to mind.

Shit, I personally think your best bet might even be to go to Alaska. They DO call it the last frontier for a reason; shit just works differently there
This may seem a silly question if you are in the US but is it true that shotguns are not treated as seriously as other firearms in the US and are easier to obtain even for tourists?

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
There are probably users who are more educated than me on the matter, but no gun store will ever sell you a firearm… or attachments…. Or rounds.
All states require firearms to be registered, and in order to register a firearm a customer must be a resident in said state. For example, if I want to buy a shotgun in Arizona, I'll not only have to be a United States citizen, but also a permanent resident of Arizona (permanent residence = shows as your home of record on legal documents). This is because each state has different requirements and laws regarding firearms, and what you can do with them.

As stated before, coming from the UK, or any other place, and trying to purchase a weapon as a tourist will simply be a waste of money. No gun store is gonna risk committing a felony to sell one to you because You purchasing, or even being in POSSESSION of a weapon here is 30 degrees of illegal.

Maybe you can get lucky off a private sale; where a private seller sells to private buyer, but I'd also not really spend the money for sure a big "if". Chances are you won't find anyone willing to legally sell you a weapon, and anybody who sells illegal weapons would likely just rob you if you met up with them.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's something i've been thinking about for a few days,given how more open ended the gun laws are in the states I considered going there buying a gun and well yea

I was going to ask what the best handgun would be to purchase for this roughly the cost which state would be the best to travel to for this etc
according to this you can still buy a gun without a background check at a gun show. don't know if you need to show id but many get fake ids . but it seems like they will ban this in 30 days :

not sure about this but its what it seems like to me . i haven't done extensive research on it

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
according to this you can still buy a gun without a background check. don't know if you need to show id but many get fake ids . but it seems like they will ban this in 30 days :

Even if it did work as others have said it may be a huge risk and a waste of time and money to go through with it though but I appreciate you bringing it to my attention all the same

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
It'd be easier to just get a gun in the UK. It's not supposed to be possible but many criminals seem to have them regardless.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It'd be easier to just get a gun in the UK. It's not supposed to be possible but many criminals seem to have them regardless.
I mean if you know how i'm open to ideas

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't think you can buy a gun without being a U.S. citizen, and I don't think that it's easy to use a fake I.D. for purchase. The process for buying a firearm is pretty lengthy and involved. If you get caught trying to buy with a fake ID you're going to have to deal with the legal repercussions of that. totally not worth it imo. That said, idk what the rules are for just going to shoot at a range, where, in theory, you could ctb if you don't mind that atmosphere. Or having a friend lend you a firearm.

Handgun/pistol is not a reliable method from my research. If I decide on using a firearm I'm going to use a shotgun.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Yeah going to a shooting range for casual shooting renting a gun is likely possible for foreigners.
Of course then you're possibly CTB in a situation a lot of people can witness.
Some would advise against that. But yeah, euthanasia options are so damn impossible that's what some will resort to.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Even if it did work as others have said it may be a huge risk and a waste of time and money to go through with it though but I appreciate you bringing it to my attention all the same
. I went to a gun show. There was a guy there who would sell a gun no id no background check just cash. Not saying all of them do..

i was thinking of getting a 300 win mag to blow my brains out. seems more powerful than the 30.06 i have but that or my shotgun should do it anyway
The power of the 300 win mag
Went to a gun show. I found a vendor didn't require id nor background check and they would've sold me a gun cash .Some vendors at same gun show I saw did require a background check. This might not be the case at all gun shows though. I can't reveal the state or any other info. I'm paranoid AF

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
. I went to a gun show. There was a guy there who would sell a gun no id no background check just cash. Not saying all of them do..

i was thinking of getting a 300 win mag to blow my brains out. seems more powerful than the 30.06 i have but that or my shotgun should do it anyway
The power of the 300 win mag

Went to a gun show. I found a vendor didn't require id nor background check and we would sold me a gun cash .Some vendors at same gun show I saw did require a background check. This might not be the case at all gun shows though. I can't reveal the state or any other info. I'm paranoid AF

Cool stuff indeed.