• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This all vry wrong , body evolv mean bio fnc vry diff this simil animal come life suffer die, see trauma one keep afraid mechnc stay live, this all awful evolv force sufferi .

want tell point clear see body wat do life tjis all artfcl cuz brain adv can procees diff bio, human make cultr etc all no sense try prtnd ni animal. Tell u see how all day do all bio func, exmp one see small litl litl prblm keep see make big trama ,this bio. This same ppl chat etc see one bad this bio register think trama see screen trama etc etc.

body stonage live socity etc hv tech future. Vry messy life. All suffer this awful cuz bio funct evolv etc. Befr ppl suffer no help die v pain, now prolif force suffer life force pain, rly stonage species. Human design jngl prtnd adv , trbl life trbl species

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
You're right. Humans pretend not to be like other animals, they think they're too superior and they forget their limits. They create culture, traditions, values, myths, fairy tales. They get distracted from death, as if life is a happily ever after story. We're still very much like animals, slaves to our biology and to our environment.

What you said is right, back then people used to die painful deaths when technology wasn't highly developed and medicine wasn't as advanced. But now it seems we still suffer at the hand of prolifers and their ideology and how forcefully they implement their ideology.

Sorry if I misunderstood any of what you said or if I read too much into somethings

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
You're right. Humans pretend not to be like other animals, they think they're too superior and they forget their limits. They create culture, traditions, values, myths, fairy tales. They get distracted from death, as if life is a happily ever after story. We're still very much like animals, slaves to our biology and to our environment.

What you said is right, back then people used to die painful deaths when technology wasn't highly developed and medicine wasn't as advanced. But now it seems we still suffer at the hand of prolifers and their ideology and how forcefully they implement their ideology.

Sorry if I misunderstood any of what you said or if I read too much into somethings

It ok all true,

• Love
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Life certainly is such a terrible concept, I view it as being a cruel unfortunate mistake how life is even able to exist here. All that life is, is just an cycle of unnecessary suffering that exists all for no reason other than to torment existing beings. At least for me, the only relief could ever lie in the thought of permanent nonexistence. I very strongly believe that when we die we return to nothingness where we won't even be aware of the fact that we are dead, this life won't even exist as a distant memory and to me that is perfect.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist