• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I am so trapped in this life. I cant get access to anything here in the US that will save me from this torture, and in Canada (where i'm from originally) they've pushed MAID for mentall illness until 2027 which was my back up plan. And my SI is ridiculously powerful when I try anything. I just want to die, I cannot stand this anymore. I cant do this anymore how can I escape??? I need freedom
I am so trapped in this life. I cant get access to anything here in the US that will save me from this torture, and in Canada (where i'm from originally) they've pushed MAID for mentall illness until 2027 which was my back up plan. And my SI is ridiculously powerful when I try anything. I just want to die, I cannot stand this anymore. I cant do this anymore how can I escape??? I need freedom
Can anyone message me and help me? I am completely at my wits end I have tried everything to get better and nothing works. I need this to stop

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel trapped here, it's just so cruel and hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, it really disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I understand, I also feel trapped here, it's just so cruel and hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, it really disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
I hope that you do as well. I think it's completely inhumane and anti choice that they force people to live when they don't want to

Reactions: sserafim
babybunny13

babybunny13

Why
Feb 17, 2024
So sorry you're feeling so trapped.
Feel free to message me if you want to talk