• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
a thread for transgressive music

since I have yet to listen to many transgressive albums or artists

I had this idea after looking at one of my favourite literary analysis YouTuber's playlists titled transgressive music

I heard one song on it called Tales of Taboo by Karen Finely but for modern times I don't think this would be as transgressive or offensive as it was in 1994 (not sure when this was released but I still see this floating around)

as for the other music in the playlist I have yet to listen to them

and I refuse to/can't bring myself to listen to Peter Sotos work even if it is meant to offend or make people uncomfortable especially with his well known zine called Pure which he was arrested for

or even if they were meant to explore why such heinous crimes happen and people like that exist

I feel like his work would be universally offensive and transgressive and disturbing in both the time his albums and zines were released and current times

anyway enough rambling

what pieces of music make you uncomfortable, offend you, or challenge your own personal beliefs and biases or the ones of those around you and the general public ?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023

I had this idea after looking at one of my favourite literary analysis YouTuber's playlists titled transgressive music

I heard one song on it called Tales of Taboo by Karen Finely but for modern times I don't think this would be as transgressive or offensive as it was in 1994 (not sure when this was released but I still see this floating around)

and I refuse to/can't bring myself to listen to Peter Sotos work even if it is meant to offend or make people uncomfortable especially with his well known zine called Pure which he was arrested for

or even if they were meant to explore why such heinous crimes happen and people like that exist

I feel like his work would be universally offensive and transgressive and disturbing in both the time his albums and zines were released and current times

anyway enough rambling

what pieces of music make you uncomfortable, offend you, or challenge your own personal beliefs and biases or the ones of those around you and the general public ?
You could probably look for a lot of Nazi music for that.

Reactions: sserafim and $crim
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
so far for me, its been Stalaggh and Skrewdriver n the like
Stalaggh, because aside from using the real screams of mental patients, sexual assault victims and children, its just... really bad LMAO
and Skrewdriver just because theyre a nazi skinhead punk band and i refuse to even give their music a try to see what theyre like

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023

anyway enough rambling

it's a fucked up song I can't listen to it around anyone since the lyrics are generally off putting to most people that have heard me listening to it that is.

Here's another one very controversial understandably.
I can't Say I listen to the second song much I just know it since I listen to allot of polkadot cadaver.

$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
it's a fucked up song I can't listen to it around anyone since the lyrics are generally off putting to most people that have heard me listening to it that is.

Here's another one very controversial understandably.
I can't Say I listen to the second song much I just know it since I listen to allot of polkadot cadaver.

i freaking LOVE London After Midnight, a ton of their songs are in my vampire goth playlist!!!!

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
i freaking LOVE London After Midnight, a ton of their songs are in my vampire goth playlist!!!!
YES FINALLY SOMONE ELSE WHO LISTENS TO LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT, I mean I'm aware many other people do to but not any that I've come across till now šŸ¤£ and yea I freaking love their music too

• Love
Reactions: $crim