• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
I finally got tramadol, 20 tablets of 100mg each. I think I'll gonna high with it for a week and then drink SN with it.
I've already tested it, it works. Took two pills, 200mg, after couple of hours I scratched my throat, arms and legs. I was a little nauseous and very sleepy, then I just passed out and my phone fell out of my hands. Cool shit. Also my pain sensitivity went away, I could almost rip a piece of skin off my hand with my fingernails. I think a couple hours before SN I'll take one pill and then an hour before SN I'll take two pills.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, lnlybnny, dopaminedeath and 2 others
H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
I finally got tramadol, 20 tablets of 100mg each. I think I'll gonna high with it for a week and then drink SN with it.
Hi where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Those who make pills do know how to make good drugs šŸ˜‚

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Hi where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?
a very popular drug marketplace in Russia, like amazon, only with drugs. It works only in Russia, and it is full of stores that deliver any prescription drugs to you by mail and any drugs hidden around town. Funny thing is, if you buy tramadol with a doctor's prescription, it costs $5, and I ordered it illegally for $40.

Reactions: Unknown21 and dopaminedeath