Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello i am i tramadol 50mg every 4 weeks i get 112 of them for my arthritis and other things . All so i am on codeine 30mg 168 tablets i take the codeine during the day and tramadol at night about a couple of hours before bed . I know i can take up to 20 tramadol in one go and be okay but it make me feel a little sick so i am thinking if i took all 112 i most likely throw up the lot before it can do any thing to me . Any way i could keep them down? And would 112 tramadol kill you or would you need more ? I know thr can kill as i read in a paper a few days ago that a 12 year old girl took 8 of here grandmother tramadol by accident she pass away in bed. As it stop her breathing so know it can kill . But the thing is i have bin on them s long time so i bet i need a shit load the kill me. All so i know not to mix the codeine with tramadol as it really mess you up it sort of cancel them selfs out and make fell like shit and your still a live . I try to get morphine but the doctor knows they sum thing up with me so have to be very careful. Dam doctors when you need they help they ignore you but when you dont they all over you like a rash. Well any advice be a big hello thanks:)

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Tramadol could lead to serotonin syndrome and put you in the hospital. Odds are, not lethal. Codeine has much less respiratory depression than, say, oxycodone.

Maybe with antiemetics, but not certain.

Reactions: OnlyMercy
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Tramadol could lead to serotonin syndrome and put you in the hospital. Odds are, not lethal. Codeine has much less respiratory depression than, say, oxycodone.

Maybe with antiemetics, but not certain.
If i am going that way i have a lot of sleeping pills to . When i try to get sum from the chemist one they knew i was on pain meds . They told me if they gave me the sleeping pills and if i took them with my other pills i could depressed my breathing so much it could kill me . So looks like i am on to a winner i hopes mind you with my luck i most likely just fall a sleep and whack up in hospital.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If your sleeping pills are benzodiazepines, then with opioids, they could be fatal.

Reactions: ansiedad