• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blueberrypancake

Mar 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I've read the pill document and am not quite sure if I've understood it correctly. Would anyone know if 14 Tramadol 325mg plus 15 codeine 30mg would do the trick? I'm 67kg. Thanks in advance. (I also have 30 diclofenac sodium 50mg and 250 Aleve tablets)

Also I know people prefer N or SN but I don't have either and I can't wait - I feel too blunted to organize anything so I just want to use what I have on hand.

Thank you all. Have a good day/evening.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry but I really don't think that's enough to CTB unless you mixed it with some benzos and alcohol. I wish you the best in this thing we call life.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Welcome! Fun username haha.

Those are weaker opiates, so adding alcohol to the mix is a safe bet. And an anti-emetic would be good here as well - all these things can cause vomiting.

Find the lethal dosages for each and be sure your doses are above it.

Personally I would combine it with another method. Is there a particular reason why you don't choose hanging, jumping, or drowning?

Reactions: Foresight and Huntfish34
B

blueberrypancake

Mar 17, 2022
Thank you HuntFish34 and myopybyproxy. I appreciate the guidance.

I will try to figure something else out.

I'm averse to the other methods as I'm really scared of pain.

Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and DisillusionedDragon
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Thank you HuntFish34 and myopybyproxy. I appreciate the guidance.

I will try to figure something else out.

I'm averse to the other methods as I'm really scared of pain.

Thanks.
No problem.

Certainly they're painful on their own - and I agree with you, I'd never hang myself sober - but if you take painkillers prior that ought to mitigate any unpleasantness. And they depress your breathing so combining with drowning or hanging is particularly useful as the mechanical and chemical aspects complement / synergise with each other.

B

blueberrypancake

Mar 17, 2022
Hm ok. In that case, drowning seems easier than hanging/jumping.

How would I keep myself under water, though? Wouldn't my body naturally fight to survive and come back up?

Thank you.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
you're gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuucked up

Reactions: Foresight
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I don't think they will do the trick. I took 30 pills of alprazolam with nearly a bottle of wine and I slept for some time then woke up without after effects.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
I took 300 of coedine and 50 strips of tranadol. Nothing happens.