• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I just don't think I could do that 'lie down on ground, neck on rails and wait for a train to chop my head off' method.

Actually, for other approaches like lying down on the rails and wait for the train to drive over me ...

I did state somewhere that I don't live in the UK ... so I'll just use a UK pic ... google 'train photo uk' and I see a 'Arriva UK trains pic' (I can't copy the link to the pic).
The front of the train seems a bit low. Probably wouldn't matter if you're a big guy, but if you're not ... would you really get sliced and diced by the wheels 'nicely' or would that wheel protection push you up or forward, resulting in either not dying or ending up on the rails again and get finished off in a very unpleasant way, like having your legs cut off and bleeding to death ?

Local trains tend to have a front that is a bit close to the rails ... looking at some pics in the USA, those trains tend to have a front that is also close to the ground.

Sorry, It's all very grisly ... never imagined myself doing that, but in desperation ...

Reactions: FornaxMM, your pathologist and lv-gras
M

mish2019

Oct 11, 2018
Suicide by Train is the most romantic. I would love to go to my hometown and die on the tracks. A great way to make local news and die for a worthy cause, but its to risky. To much can go wrong. And if you live, you might end up in a wheel chair which would be worse than your current situation. I`m on tracks a lot and if you try laying down the vibrations alone might push you out of position and you will just loose your legs.

Reactions: FornaxMM, Jewels, Delaying and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Im gonna get a hitman to take me out.

Reactions: FornaxMM, lv-gras and Retched