• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I am from Atlanta, here we have a train system called the MARTA system. The train typically reaches speeds of 70 MPH.
This is IMG 0209 IMG 0208 what the train looks like. As you can see it's not a typical train with the railroad tracks and all that. I'm looking to CTB as soon as possible it's either this or hanging. I know the moral implications of having people clean it up but I just want out. I can't bear the pain of life anymore. Would this be enough to kill me?

OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
Suicide by train is an unreliable method as I have heard the chances of it killing you arent good enough. Many people who tried this method end up losing limbs but continuing to live. And besides that it also hurts really bad so I wouldnt recommend.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Suicide by train is an unreliable method as I have heard the chances of it killing you arent good enough. Many people who tried this method end up losing limbs but continuing to live. And besides that it also hurts really bad so I wouldnt recommend.
What evidence are you basing this on?

There are so many ways to approach train death. So many variables.

Speeds - Some people jump in front or below trains at low speeds, moderate or high.

Body position - Some people desperate/stupid enough to jump underneath a slow moving train without thinking about where to position their body.

If I do the train death, If I make sure the front of the train connects with my skull at 80-100mph speeds, and if that happens, I'm not surviving.

Saying it's unreliable is a massive oversimplification of it. With train method there's getting hit by it directly and there's laying on the tracks, hopefully looking for a decapitation death. Both are essentially different methods.

• Informative
Reactions: kilowatt
OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
What evidence are you basing this on?

There are so many ways to approach train death. So many variables.

Speeds - Some people jump in front or below trains at low speeds, moderate or high.

Body position - Some people desperate/stupid enough to jump underneath a slow moving train without thinking about where to position their body.

If I do the train death, If I make sure the front of the train connects with my skull at 80-100mph speeds, and if that happens, I'm not surviving.

Saying it's unreliable is a massive oversimplification of it. With train method there's getting hit by it directly and there's laying on the tracks, hopefully looking for a decapitation death. Both are essentially different methods.
I guess i should have specified more, sorry for the misunderstanding. As for the evidence i cant find it since i read it quite a long time ago. In my reply i was thinking only about jumping in front of the train and forgot to write about laying down in the tracks which i should have mentioned. Also, in my response i was referring to the possibility that someone who jumped would not get hit in the head by the train but rather in a diffrent part of the body. I guess i really should have thought about my reply before saying anything which i apologize for, but it was late in the night and I wasnt really thinking that clearly. I hope this clears the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Dark Window