• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
I am going to lay my neck on a RR track (or so I thought). I thought it would be easy but I can't find the freight schedule for my state anywhere. So now, unless someone here has info, it will require me scouting locations to figure out time and speed. Suddenly, what I thought was the perfect way, isn't going to work out. I am a full time caregiver for my disabled spouse and I don't have time for reconnaissance work. I am so bummed.

• Aww..
Reactions: Greenberg, WearyOfStruggling and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I am going to lay my neck on a RR track (or so I thought). I thought it would be easy but I can't find the freight schedule for my state anywhere. So now, unless someone here has info, it will require me scouting locations to figure out time and speed. Suddenly, what I thought was the perfect way, isn't going to work out. I am a full time caregiver for my disabled spouse and I don't have time for reconnaissance work. I am so bummed.
Who will look after your spouse when you are gone?

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
Who will look after your spouse when you are gone?
His dad tried to take him, or rather, tried to make it seem like I was incompetent, or out to get him. So I bet he's chomping at the bit for the opportunity to swoop in.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
His dad tried to take him, or rather, tried to make it seem like I was incompetent, or out to get him. So I bet he's chomping at the bit for the opportunity to swoop in.
do you mind me asking why you want go by train? Are there not more peaceful ways?

FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
I mean, if the train is going fast enough it would be a second or two of awful, if that. It'd be like a guillotine.

T

trigzter

Aug 9, 2019
Look for stations that arent close to each other so the train will be going faster. Good luck

Reactions: MrAsclepius
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Decapitation via train is very messy because there is a good chance that the locomotive engineer will see you from afar and attempt to emergency stop the train. Though he/she will most likely be unsuccessful, it also means that the train will skid and potentially drag your head and body if decapitation were unsuccessful.