• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
I'm thinking I might like to CTB by oleander poisoning. I'm trying to do research on it, but unsurprisingly, there isn't much online about it. I'm trying to figure out how that would work, if at all. As another option, I live walking distance from train tracks that are moderately busy. Train tracks would probably be quicker and easier, but SI would probably get in the way. I'm not sure about poison, though. I read that oleander poisoning burns your mouth? But by poison when people find me it's less traumatic than seeing my brains splattered across train tracks (gonna be traumatic regardless but yk)

• Love
Reactions: b.ambi, lachrymost, CH349 and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Poison and ODs are not good ways to go out, they are very unreliable and the body will try and get them out quickly.

Train sounds pretty horrible too but that's just my view.

ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
I'm thinking I might like to CTB by oleander poisoning. I'm trying to do research on it, but unsurprisingly, there isn't much online about it. I'm trying to figure out how that would work, if at all. As another option, I live walking distance from train tracks that are moderately busy. Train tracks would probably be quicker and easier, but SI would probably get in the way. I'm not sure about poison, though. I read that oleander poisoning burns your mouth? But by poison when people find me it's less traumatic than seeing my brains splattered across train tracks (gonna be traumatic regardless but yk)
train definitely trying to digest flowers is painful

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Remember, if you do go train, overground has a better chance of succeeding over underground.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I can't imagine doing this method I am standing on the train tracks right now but si kicks in very strongly I'm scared