• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
For where I live, the train Method would be by far the easiest to access CTB method. I pass a train station often and other methods seem to require more setup.. I just want a straightforward way out.

But i'm a bit wary about it..
First of all, it appears to be a rather gory but instant death, how bad would the pain be?
Also, how likely are you to be stopped or it mess up (the one near me is not very busy, 100 people max at one time)?

Reactions: StateOfMind and BiancaW79
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Can I be honest with you? I personally believe if you feel you have come to the decision that this is all you can do then you're not being selfish, you're in control of your own life but doing it this way will impact on others peoples lives more than your relatives & friends. Please think of the train driver and passengers, I only say this from experience of someone I've known who went through years of therapy and couldn't go back to work due to someone doing this. I fully understand if you're at the point you want to go and you can't see a way out but please don't make it effect others you don't know, you don't know what they're already going through and may add to something.

Reactions: ThreeJack, Ximon, Drifty and 9 others
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
from where i come its happens alot.its trauma to driver.care when its not brakes before you jump
its need courge but its good method.

Reactions: ghostspace, Mizzmini45 and l0sing
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Think about the other people man. That's what stopped me from ctbing by far or train

Reactions: Brink, Y78 and l0sing
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
if its not you its someone else i wish i had gut to jump

Reactions: BiancaW79
Escape_Reality

Escape_Reality

Feb 8, 2020
Ooooo, new member's first post huh? :hug:

This is an appropriate way to do it https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/cc...e-speed-train-claim-two-sole-najafgarh-india/

This is not. Grave consequences to failed attempts. https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/young-indonesia-man-both-leg-amputation-train/

It also depends on the speed of the train. Whether there's suicide watch at the hot spots.
This post was truly shocking and eye opening wow, the 1st guy must have been desperate

Last edited:
Reactions: Y78 and Scoobydont
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I wanted to go out this way. Planned on decapitation via neck on the rails till I remembered the decapitated can be conscious for a few seconds before they go out.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't believe in doing things that involve innocent people. But I'm not judging.

The fact is, it's destructive and messy (I've read articles about it taking days of cleanup and they didn't even recover all the pieces) and theoretically not foolproof. It's got to be incredibly painful for at least a few seconds.

Also, there could be collateral damage. I've seen a couple of videos where the person jumped and the body was thrown back into the crowd, injuring and killing others at high speed.

Depending on where you live, certain countries even bill your estate and family for the damage and cleanup.

This isn't a method I'll ever consider for myself.

Reactions: issyishere, Y78, Scoobydont and 2 others
S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for the replies everyone
Looking at it now... I don't think I've done enough research on it to really attempt it. I should probably find some other methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: l0sing, Y78, k75 and 1 other person
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
its just jumping with passing by.no info nedded.

Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
A good friend of mine did it this way. Wouldn't recommend.

• Aww..
Reactions: Halo13 and Scoobydont
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
he sucssed no? so its good method.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Just succeeding does not make a method good.

Reactions: issyishere and Mizzmini45
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
YES. but the point is its works and its without much pain.its like brake your neck its a sec.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
For where I live, the train Method would be by far the easiest to access CTB method. I pass a train station often and other methods seem to require more setup.. I just want a straightforward way out.

But i'm a bit wary about it..
First of all, it appears to be a rather gory but instant death, how bad would the pain be?
Also, how likely are you to be stopped or it mess up (the one near me is not very busy, 100 people max at one time)?
Not a good idea. Imaging driving to work one day and have someone run in front of your car...splat! It would be terrible for you. Please do not do this to another person.

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and l0sing
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
@k75 and @Y78 Your usernames match but attitudes toward train method don't, lol.

Keepgoing

Reactions: AlreadyGone and k75
Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
YES. but the point is its works and its without much pain.its like brake your neck its a sec.

I guess it "works" if you only care about dying and nothing else. And even then, I've seen plenty of cases where people survive or the person gets spotted and every nearby train gets an alarm. And then the police comes get you.

But even if you succeed, the train driver potentially has a trauma for life and many, many people might be stuck for hours.

Considering the current stigma with suicide, I think this is a very bad way to go.

Reactions: k75
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I personally don't like anything to do with attracting attentions. I like places like a dark small isolated room.

Reactions: Halo13 and k75
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: Jessamine and nitrogen
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Don't assume it's a slam dunk. People can, and do, survive. Sometimes without limbs.

In a heartbreaking example, a man in NYC recently jumped while holding his 5 year old daughter. She survived, he did not.

Moral of the story? Train jumping is not 100% and don't bring other people into your attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoobydont
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
A guy I once worked with used to be a mortician. He had a lot of 'fun' stories about train suicide cleanups.

Seriously; it should be thought of as a last resort and even then it's hard to justify ethically.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
1) hang out by the tracks
2) hear "chugga chugga choo choo"
3) ?
4) PROFIT!

Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
1) hang out by the tracks
2) hear "chugga chugga choo choo"
3) ?
4) PROFIT!
Some ppl still surviving , while being cut in half/ricochet. So I'm interested what's the proper technique for it with modern trains

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
I've read that in some countries, your estate/family can be held financially liable for any costs that come up from this method (delays, personal trauma, etc)

In short, please don't do this. Don't delay thousands of people from getting to work (in an urban centre) or traumatizing a train operator just doing their job.