• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alienoforces

alienoforces

Jun 30, 2023
This is kind of just a thought/ramble as i'm sitting here, because i'm trying to come to terms with a method. I've been thinking heavily about wanting to ctb, and i live insanely close to some train tracks. like not even a minute's walk. I don't have a set plan or date yet, everything is kind of up in the air. but lets say, on a cold winter night, i were to get obscenely drunk and just walk down to the track and sit out there until i get cold and numb, and wait for the train to hit me? My hopes would be i'd be so numb from the cold, or so blackout drunk i wouldn't feel it. but in theory, would something like that work? what's the likelihood of survival for something like that?

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
As long as your head is crushed/cut off by the train wheels the death would be fairly quick. You might feel some pain as you bleed to death otherwise. Worst case scenario your legs get cut off while you survive. Overall it should be a fairly reliable method, but it remains a poor choice as it would traumatize the driver.

Reactions: haibane and Rev346
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I don't know what trains run in your country, but the fastest here in Austria weight 417t (without people and luggage) and have a speed of 220 km/h. When you get hit by such a thing, it is pretty sure that you are going to die just by the sheer amount of force which will affect your body.
Of course, when laying your head on the tracks, the train will just run over it like it's nothing.

Even though it may be a reliable method, it's not very recommended as you will traumatize the driver and the passengers who have nothing to do with how you feel.