Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Went to a pleasant foot crossing way out in the country. Two houses next to it that are converted from old railway buildings. Entered the crossing and took some pics, trains came by every 20 mins blowing the horn as they are required to. Quite fun sat there 8ft from the track feeling the weight and vibrations through the ground and the rails start hissing like an angry snake as they vibrate before the train is even in sight.
Definately ideal for a dark wet windy winters night when the house occupants won't be about and will be in bed.

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/QVgBfj5

Short vid

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, NoHope, Ashpac and 6 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Went to a pleasant foot crossing way out in ths country. Two houses next to it that are converted from old railway buildings. Entered the crossing and took some pics, trains came by every 20 mins blowing the horn as they are required to. Quite fun sat there 8ft from the track feeling the weight and vibrations through the ground and the rails start hissing as they vibrate before the train is in even in sight.
Definately ideal for a dark wet windy winters night when the house occupants won't be about and will be in bed.

Pics

Short vid

Man that is so freaking scary

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Over n' Out and weedoge
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I wonder what kills when hit by this train I'd average the speed at 50/60 could be wrong , looking at the gap at the front of the train and given the speed it looks like you'd be knocked to the floor but not necessarily knocked out and be run over at a guess

I know of s favourite little level crossing not near but not far away enough where the Virgiv Pendalino trains that run at 12mph I've stood at the crossing behind the gate as it hurtles past I'd say with them trains it's definitely impact that gets you

Reactions: lv-gras and Over n' Out
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Went to a pleasant foot crossing way out in ths country. Two houses next to it that are converted from old railway buildings. Entered the crossing and took some pics, trains came by every 20 mins blowing the horn as they are required to. Quite fun sat there 8ft from the track feeling the weight and vibrations through the ground and the rails start hissing as they vibrate before the train is in even in sight.

Pics

Short vid

Is this your exit strategy ?

A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
Imagine being drunk and putting your neck on the wrong track

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I know people say neck on the track is the fastest way to go but o have visions of the neck being dragged along the track as if slowly cuts !!!!

N is prob my preferred method it's a guaranteed death after that charcoal but i hear it's hit and miss with this then prob train over lastly hanging (tried partial hanging and that pressure in your face feels like are going to pop out !!!!) if train it would have to be jumping from the platform to s speedy train passing through the station and hope that no do gooder intervened

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I wonder what kills when hit by this train

It was probably 50-60 because it had just pulled out of a station 2 miles away so was still accelerating. I'd guess that would be instant splat though. But I'd do neck on rail only. Just to the sides of the crossing there is plenty of room to lay in position with feet back in long grass you'd be impossible to see at night in black. There is no lighting at all that I could see. The trains headlights were on and were as bright as an average motorbike.

Reactions: lv-gras, skitliv and and 10 others
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

This is my favourite train video that I can find the speed the intensity of the hit I don't think it would be an open coffin !!!!

or there is one on Liveleak with the catchy song playing 'train is coming' which shows multiple hits

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=343_1337757213

Although you have to be over 18 to view so any youngsters don't be clicking !!!

Reactions: Over n' Out and lv-gras
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I know people say neck on the track is the fastest way to go but o have visions of the neck being dragged along the track as if slowly cuts !!!!

I can't see that as an issue. This vid was on deathaddict com and 4 minutes long. The guy was 21, from India and had just been dumped by his girlfriend. This short clip doesn't show all the folks clambering out the train and gathering round for a look. There was also two still photo's of the body and head and there was zero blood.

Over 18's only.
https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/man-put-neck-train-track-commit-suicide-decapitation-cctv/

Also no blood here either and the bodies look exactly like thats where they placed themselves.

https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/couple-decapitation-train-apparent-synchronized-suicide-india/

Last edited:
Reactions: and 10 others
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
**** that. Wish I didn't click those links now. Yup, it's pills for me, nothing to do with decapitation.

Reactions: betteroffdead, BaconCheeseburger, Over n' Out and 2 others
T

Tboy

Sep 5, 2018
**** that. Wish I didn't click those links now. Yup, it's pills for me, nothing to do with decapitation.
Same. I still watched them all but still..

Reactions: Aragon and Over n' Out
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Suicide normally shocks me if they're very young or if they're very old sad certainly for the very young but bewildered by the very old

More details about the person killed by a train in Cottingham have been released by police.

The train crossing close to the village's railway station had to be closed for several hours on Monday afternoon following the tragedy.

British Transport Police have now confirmed the victim was an 83-year-old man from Hull.

The force, which attended the scene in the East Riding village alongside Yorkshire Ambulance Service paramedics, has confirmed that his death is not being treated as suspicous.

Reactions: Over n' Out
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
Even though it's kind of scary, when watching these videos I can feel this urge to jump or put my neck on the track.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018

This is my favourite train video that I can find the speed the intensity of the hit I don't think it would be an open coffin !!!!

or there is one on Liveleak with the catchy song playing 'train is coming' which shows multiple hits

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=343_1337757213

Although you have to be over 18 to view so any youngsters don't be clicking !!!

Oohhh my god. Catchy song, but definitely reinforced that I never want to CTB by train.