Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yes what i mean with toxic positivity is both internal and external when you fool yourself then also you get fooled by others
with lies and illusions it always about the false hope it works the same way as manipulative people use the tactic future faking
this only can be an illusion and a lie in the mind far away from reality and any real concrete experience because it does not exist.

I think some people can suffer longer with the false hope that it´s getting better...with old age nothing gets better...

I got 100´s of reasons to CBT but no single reason to continue life...

What is your top 3 reasons to CBT?

Mine is pharma injury with anhedonia,fatigue,brain damage/cognitive impairment and disabilities,PSSD,no emotions and connection to other people
no joy,pleasure or meaning whatsoever even bought musical equipment that collected dust before i throwed it away.No quality of life..just to mention a little of this damage..
but this is my no.1 reason to CTB as others in here with this kind of pharma injury.

Then all the toxic,stupid,evil,and narcissistic people...i have only meet one good genuine true friend and human being in my whole life...

Last is that i never will experience the light and enjoyment of life as in my youth or when i was a kid all just get worse with age you become weaker,more suffering and disease..i must ctb before this happen...

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, existence really is too cruel, personally I find it cruel and dreadful how there's all this suffering, I understand just wanting to be gone, personally I wish for death to escape from all future suffering, there could never be a reason for me to wish to continue as well. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace.

Last edited: