Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
Few months ago I was able to buy sn... But I couldn't do it because of my son and trew it away.
"Maybe things will get better"
And covid came.
I lost my job, the person that I loved and the rest of the strength I had.
My son is doing so great studying overseas without me.
And I can't buy sn again. The only seller I was able to find doesn't ship to my country anymore. There's no way I will be able to put my hands in n either and I am too weak to hang myself.
If someone know how I can buy sn or n in Japan, please help. I can't stand anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, SuicidalSymphonies, infinitelove and 9 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Shit, I'm sorry Sami. I'm glad for your son, but hopefully you can find some again.
There are reshipping companies that help deliver things to countries where the original product wouldn't be shipped. Unless you think SN will be seized by customs, maybe you could send your SN to them and have the reshipping company send it to you?

Reactions: Querlista, Deleted member 1768 and ocd is bad
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Have you tried looking around in local places/online for SN? I mean like local online stores might have it. Also on online sites where they sell laboratory stuff. N is a bit more complicated and risky of losing lots of money but it's possible to order online too, there are threads how to do that.

Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
Shit, I'm sorry Sami. I'm glad for your son, but hopefully you can find some again.
There are reshipping companies that help deliver things to countries where the original product wouldn't be shipped. Unless you think SN will be seized by customs, maybe you could send your SN to them and have the reshipping company send it to you?
Thank you so much! I am so distressed that I can't even think clearly... I know a company that can do it for me. Than you so much, gonna try it
Have you tried looking around in local places/online for SN? I mean like local online stores might have it. Also on online sites where they sell laboratory stuff. N is a bit more complicated and risky of losing lots of money but it's possible to order online too, there are threads how to do that.
I found a place here, but they asks a lot of questions...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyNick and Stick
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Thank you so much! I am so distressed that I can't even think clearly... I know a company that can do it for me. Than you so much, gonna try it

I found a place here, but they asks a lot of questions...
As a last resort you can just lie about your intentions. But they shouldn't ask anything if it can be legally obtained in your country.

Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
Found a way.
Thank you all

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, infinitelove, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I surrendered my rope to my parents when asked about suicide because I thought maybe I could trust them and things would be fine and I would get better. Obvious mistake. Many people do similar things, it sucks but don't beat yourself up over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 15256, maybepossiblyithink and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I hope things work out how you want them to; I'm so sorry it's come to this :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 15256