• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

Just, humanity needs policing I swear. You let people with culturally condoned delusion to breed as they will, and you let them do whatever they will with the offpsring. This happens. Again and again.

The good thing is that there is so much suffering in this world, it is possible that those parents will catch some of it, too. In fact, if they had the brains to see what exactly they are, they would suffer for being themselves so much they'd go crazy.

No cuss words were used in this post, out of sheer iron willpower.

• Aww..
Reactions: Stan, Futility, StillWaiting and 1 other person
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I find that the bad people in this world rarely suffer. They don't even know an ounce of our pain.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
NoGameNoLife

NoGameNoLife

Because screw life. I didn't ask to be born.
Jun 29, 2019
It is just pure selfishness that these breeders keep this girl "alive" in this state. They do not care about what's best for her, it is all about them and how they feel.

I would like to think human waste that would inflict this on a helpless child would have a special place in Hell/suffer from karma. If I believed in such things as Hell or karma.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It is just pure selfishness that these breeders keep this girl "alive" in this state. They do not care about what's best for her, it is all about them and how they feel.

I would like to think human waste that would inflict this on a helpless child would have a special place in Hell/suffer from karma. If I believed in such things as Hell or karma.
I could personally be their devil and heap coals on them if such things were to be.

• Love
Reactions: NoGameNoLife